• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman: The Videogame
  3. Team selection problem

User Info: Orochi13

Orochi13
9 years ago#1
I've run into a problem in free play where the computer will only select five members for my team in free play, leaving me three short. It will not select Robin or Harvey Dent (I'm going in order and have finished the first four stages of the first mission), so there are things I can't access. Is this typical, or does my game have a technical problem?

Orochi13
9 years ago#2
Update: The problem only seems to happen on the fourth mission free play on the villain side (Poison Ivy's stage).

User Info: brianka

brianka
9 years ago#3
If this is in the first story, at the botanical gardens, try selecting Clayface as your primary, then the rest of the team should fill out properly.

I ran into something similar, when I selected Mr. Freeze. I wound up with less than a full team, and more than one Mr. Freeze. Also, Batman would turn into Mr. Freeze when he used the Demolition Suit changer.

Hope this helps.

Brian

Orochi13
9 years ago#4
It does quite a bit. I had that problem before, and returned the game to exchange it for another copy. I'll give your suggestion a try. Thanks!

User Info: mariostar0001

mariostar0001
9 years ago#5
My copy did that too, but selecting Clayface always fixed the problem.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman: The Videogame
  3. Team selection problem
  • Topic Archived