• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mroldman

mroldman
9 years ago#1
it's 19.99 at toys R us and i was thinking about getting this, because my computer is acting up like crazy and i am looking for something else to do, thanks

User Info: brianka

brianka
9 years ago#2
I just picked this up a couple of weeks ago, and I'm really enjoying it. I would recommend you get it.

I find it quite addictive.

Brian

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
9 years ago#3
yesssss get it XD

it'll give you countless hours of enjoyable fun.

i'd also recomend Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars 1&2, and umm...whatever other Lego games there are accept Lego Rock Band XD
---Out of my head, and i don't know what I've found...over and over i feel it break me down.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
9 years ago#4
i withdraw my statement about Lego Rock Band cause i forgot this was for the DS XD

but yes regardless get it it's quite fun.

Lego Indiana Jones for the DS is (i think) the only Lego game for the DS that has actual cutscenes and not just little comic like story sequences.
---Out of my head, and i don't know what I've found...over and over i feel it break me down.

User Info: mroldman

mroldman
9 years ago#5
thanks, i think i will, it dose look quite fun
  • Topic Archived