• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Romulus-Prime

Romulus-Prime
9 years ago#1
Whenever I go to freeplay I choose one character but then the rest of my party is chosen at random. Is there anything I can doe about this? There are so many reasons this frustrates me.

User Info: pofolonies

pofolonies
9 years ago#2

no theres not.

but when it picks random characters it should always pick ones that will give you one of every skil

eg. one superstrong, one with bombs, one form of robin that can transform

why does it frustrate you

User Info: Romulus-Prime

Romulus-Prime
9 years ago#3
1. does not often vary characters , so you end up getting stuck or not being able to access something if you don't have a certain character type.
2. you often get multiple characters that are similar example: Goon and goon.
3. ...
actually thats about it.

User Info: obishawn

obishawn
9 years ago#4
Yeah, there have been a lot of times I needed a character that could pass through cold areas or the green goo stuff and it wouldn't give me either.

I don't know exactly when, but at some point, you can unlock a character named Azreal (or something like that) and he is great. He can pass through the green goo, he has super strength, he can double jump and a few other things. For free play, if you pick him, then you shouldn't lack of any character with a specific ability other than possibly missing out on a cold-based character.
Metroidmetal.com Metroid music remixed to metal

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
9 years ago#5
Azreal can also go through cold areas as well.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
  • Topic Archived