• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman: The Videogame
  3. CANNOT pull levers at same time on window washer platform

User Info: StevenHoog

StevenHoog
8 years ago#1

I cannot pull the 2 levers at the same time no matter how I position or quick switch or placement. Is riding the platform up the way out or is there another path. Obviously I cannot free-play until the level is complete but I cannot complete the level if I cannot get them to pull the stupid levers to pull at exactly same time because they start following so closely. I've tried hundreds of times. What else can I do?? I don't have a friend for co-op play on my PSP. HEEEELP!!

User Info: StevenHoog

StevenHoog
8 years ago#2
StevenHoog posted...

I cannot pull the 2 levers at the same time no matter how I position or quick switch or placement. Is riding the platform up the way out or is there another path. Obviously I cannot free-play until the level is complete but I cannot complete the level if I cannot get them to pull the stupid levers to pull at exactly same time because they start following so closely. I've tried hundreds of times. What else can I do?? I don't have a friend for co-op play on my PSP. HEEEELP!!

This is on FACE-OFF level 5 of 1st part of game.

User Info: RonHiler

RonHiler
7 years ago#3
StevenHoog posted...
This is on FACE-OFF level 5 of 1st part of game.

If you are playing single player, make sure your AI controlled partner (Robin if you are playing Batman) is with you (you need both characters, if the second character is not with you on the upper platform, you cannot progress, so you need to make sure he is able to get up there). When you pull the lever, your partner will hop up onto the platform and pull the second one automatically.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman: The Videogame
  3. CANNOT pull levers at same time on window washer platform
  • Topic Archived