• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: d_henderson1810

d_henderson1810
7 years ago#1
I was reading an article in the magazine "Game Informer", about the new LEGO Harry Potter game, and at the end of the article, it said that, next year, LEGO Batman 2 will be the next game by Traveller's Tales.

I wonder what this game will be about this time (will it be their own stories again, or will it be based on the movies this time)? Also, I am tipping that it may be out around the time of "The Dark Knight Rises" movie.

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
7 years ago#2
d_henderson1810 posted...
I was reading an article in the magazine "Game Informer", about the new LEGO Harry Potter game, and at the end of the article, it said that, next year, LEGO Batman 2 will be the next game by Traveller's Tales.

I wonder what this game will be about this time (will it be their own stories again, or will it be based on the movies this time)? Also, I am tipping that it may be out around the time of "The Dark Knight Rises" movie.

Interesting. I play on the PS2, and ended up liking the Batman game a lot more than I expected. Not more than LEGO StarWars 2: The Original Series (it's tough to beat flying the Millennium Falcon), but quite a bit.

They did an excellent job with the characters. Not just Batman and Robin, but Batgirl, Scarecrow, Catwoman, the Joker, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn all managed to have their own personalities. Playing through as criminals was a great way to add to the game.

Of the LEGO games, Indiana Jones, StarWars, and Harry Potter have a much more limited world to draw from. No more movies for any of them (probably). And Batman has that lovely assortment of criminals.
Jove the Sleep Depraved.
  • Topic Archived