• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman: The Videogame
  3. Was this the last Lego game to not have any game breaking glitches?

User Info: fettster777

fettster777
8 years ago#1
I played Lego SW 1 and 2, and Lego Indiana Jones 1 and did not suffer any glitches. I haven't played this one or Lego Indiana Jones 2 or Lego Harry Potter but from what I've heard the latter two have had some HORRIBLE glitches in the game. The developer of these Lego games has gone really downhill it seems.

User Info: Moomba33

Moomba33
8 years ago#2
I didn't encounter any glitches while playing this game. While playing lego Indiana Jones 2 I encountered some glitches related to unlocking trophies, but they all worked out in the end.
"I am happy, I am happy, la la la la la." - Peter Griffin

User Info: fettster777

fettster777
8 years ago#3
Apparently Lego Harry Potter has tons of glitches that affect trophies and game percentage including a room that you can't even get out of! Even if you restart or quit the game you can't get out of it. The only way is to either make a new game or do this little glitch trick with Hermione and her cat.

User Info: Moomba33

Moomba33
8 years ago#4
I read about that, they call it "the basement of doom". It makes me sad, I was really looking forward to Lego Harry Potter (I loved the books when I was growing up, and I still read them now sometimes).
"I am happy, I am happy, la la la la la." - Peter Griffin
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman: The Videogame
  3. Was this the last Lego game to not have any game breaking glitches?
  • Topic Archived