• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War III
  3. KRATOS's BROTHER!?! (minor spoilers)

User Info: xxGroomexx

xxGroomexx
11 years ago#11
...Ares is not his uncle
We said seven you dumb whorebag-Chandler Bing

User Info: RocketGator

RocketGator
11 years ago#12
Hades and Poseidon are his uncles. Hera is his aunt. Ares, Hermes, Hephaestus, Hercules, and Perseus are his brothers. Theseus and Helios are cousins with Helios more distantly related. Athena, Artemis and Persephone are his sisters (and so is Aphrodite, depending on which myth you take). Cronos is his grandpa and Gaia his great-grandma.

I think Daedalus and thus Icarus are related in some distant meandering way also.

User Info: MaTTF1980

MaTTF1980
11 years ago#13
no one is really is borther because in fact

spoilers

in Greek mythology there was never a real preason name kratos

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
11 years ago#14
Hera is his step mother/aunt.

Athena, Ares and Hercules = his half sister/brothers.

The rest have already been said.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: c0sa n0stra

c0sa n0stra
11 years ago#15

spoilers

Spoilers, Greek Mythology is a story, almost noone in it ever existed.

User Info: EternalWolf

EternalWolf
11 years ago#16
These are of Zeus' children and Kratos' brothers that I can think of off the top of my head. Sorry if I forgot any. As you can see, Santa Monica has a lot to choose from if they ever decide to bring back that brother that they announced as non-canon.

DIVINE OFFSPRING

AGDISTIS
AIGIPAN
ALATHEIA
APHRODITE
APOLLON
ARES
ARTEMIS
ASOPOS
ATE
ATHENE
BRITOMARTIS
DIKE
DIONYSOS
EILEITHYIA
EIRENE
ERIS
ERSA
EUNOMIA
HARMONIA
HEBE
HEPHAISTOS
HERMES
HORAI, THE
KABEIROI, THE
KAIROS
KENTAUROI KYRPIOI, THE
KHARITES, THE
KORYBANTES SAMOTHRAKIOI, THE
LITAI, THE
MELINOE
MOIRAI, THE
MOUSAI, THE
NEMEA A
NYMPHAI, THE
NYMPHAI THEMEIDES, THE
PALIKOI, THE
PAN
PANDEIA
PERSEPHONE
PHASIS
ZAGREOS

MORTAL OFFSPRING

AIAKOS
AITHLIOS
AKHEILOS
ALEXANDROS
AMPHION
ARGOS
ARKAS
ARKEISIOS
ATYMNIOS
DARDANOS
DIOSKOUROI, THE
EMATHION
ENDYMION
EPAPHOS
GRAIKOS
HELENE
HELLEN
HERAKLES 1
HERAKLES 2
HEROPHILE
IARBAS
IASION
KEROESSA
KOLAXES
KORINTHOS
KRINAKOS
KRONIOS
KYTOS
LAKEDAIMON
LATINOS
MAGNES
MAKEDON
MANES
MEGAROS
MELITEUS
MINOS
MYRMIDON
ORION
PELASGOS
PEIRITHOUS
PERSEUS
POLYDEUKES
RHADAMANTHYS
SAON
SARPEDON 1
SARPEDON 2
SPARTAIOS
TANTALOS
TARGITAUS
TITYOS
ZETHOS
As We Go...

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
11 years ago#17
Actually there was a person called Kratos, spelt Cratos.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: k_goku

k_goku
11 years ago#18

spoilers

In Greek mythology, Kratos or Cratus (Ancient Greek: Κράτος, English translation: "strength") was a son of Pallas and Styx, and the personification of strength and power. Kratos and his siblings, Nike ("victory"), Bia ("force") and Zelus ("zeal"), were the winged enforcers of Zeus. In another strand of myth, Kratos is a Titan who binds Prometheus on order of Hephaestus.

From Wikipedia.

User Info: MaTTF1980

MaTTF1980
11 years ago#19

spoilers

In Greek mythology, Kratos or Cratus (Ancient Greek: Κράτος, English translation: "strength") was a son of Pallas and Styx, and the personification of strength and power. Kratos and his siblings, Nike ("victory"), Bia ("force") and Zelus ("zeal"), were the winged enforcers of Zeus. In another strand of myth, Kratos is a Titan who binds Prometheus on order of Hephaestus.

From Wikipedia.

don't post stuff for video games off wiki and try to past it off as fact since that site can be change by anyone and i also don't belive that Kratos and one in the god of war games are one in the same also Greek mythology isn't at all facts i mean it even has the word myth in it meaning this is what we think happened or saw

User Info: Tekkaman_Sabre

Tekkaman_Sabre
11 years ago#20
Look, Kratos clearly existed and killed all the gods. The whole greek mythology thing is a cover up, along with a few other religious myths and legends. Noah's ark story of the floods-caused by Kratos killing Poseidon. The errrr that one Im totally making up that talks about the sun going out and errrr mmm. The game makers know the truth! All embrace Kratosanity!
"Will you be eating that cake?...say what you want, but I will be taking the cake." ~ PSN: Deathfire
  1. Boards
  2. God of War III
  3. KRATOS's BROTHER!?! (minor spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A