• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SaccharineSmile

SaccharineSmile
10 years ago#11
okay, I justed finished reading "My Best Friend is Invisible".

wow, what a story ending twist - it can only happen in a book!

What are you talking about?
Michael Bay saved the movie industry Movies isn't about art, it's about business

SaccharineSmile
10 years ago#12
I'm gonna read another goosebump book soon

Michael Bay saved the movie industry

SaccharineSmile
10 years ago#13
nope too lazy.....

Man, have you smelled Alexis' smelly feet? WOW

User Info: Iridium128

Iridium128
10 years ago#14
The Cuckoo Clock Of Doom.

God, I remember going to the local Crown Books every few weeks (basically whenever a new book would come out) right after school and getting the newest book. I'd read through it as fast as I could so that I could talk about it with friends the next day at school.

Those were the days.
Maturity is knowing when and where to be immature.

User Info: Mario maniac

Mario maniac
10 years ago#15
Original series: Chicken Chicken -- something in this seemed different from all the other books, I can't place what it is though. Might just be my imagination; either way, I love it.

Series 2000: Slappy's Nightmare -- perhaps the only Goosebumps book to feature the bad guy as the main character.

I don't really want to choose between the others, but I gotta say that I've been getting into the series again recently. That's thanks to the new series of books, I guess; I went out and bought the first two today. Maybe I'll finally complete my collection this year... the tv books are a bit hard to find, though. = /
Yessss! Shake that thorax!

SaccharineSmile
10 years ago#16
Ha ha! R.L. Stine favorite Goosebumps book is also the CUCKOO CLOCK OF DOOM!!!!

"My favorite Goosebumps is one called CUCKOO CLOCK OF DOOM. I think it's a perfect funny/ scary story with a very good surprise ending. It made a good TV show, too!"

http://www.rlstine.com/#nav/awards

---------------

yeah, I remember the days back in school reading the goosebumps books, borrowing them from friends and buying them at the book store. It was the biggest thing ever to hit books since books themselves! Man the 90's were great, especially the cartoons.

SaccharineSmile
10 years ago#17
I tell you what.... I was going to post the same thing about that "CHICKEN CHICKEN" goosebumps book.

That book is definitely in my top 5 favorite goosebumps book ever; and your right, there is something about it that feels different from any other G-book

SaccharineSmile
10 years ago#18
oh yeah, they are making goosebumps movies as well

SaccharineSmile
10 years ago#19
Has anyone read the NEW goosebumps books??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

OMG OMG I haven't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Mario maniac

Mario maniac
10 years ago#20
I've only seen the first two in Australia. I keep scouring bookstores for three and four, but it seems they haven't been released here yet. = / Which is odd, because at least one online bookstore says they have been released here.
Yessss! Shake that thorax!
  • Topic Archived