• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Moon
  3. Just finished, need to know something . . .

User Info: JoeyNaruto

JoeyNaruto
9 years ago#1
Why was the Overlord so hard for me, but everyone is like "he's so easy, he'll go down quickly." My first try took me twenty minutes and his health bar was at 50% when one of those dumbass little spawning machines killed me . . .

I finally beat him in four minutes cause of the stuck in ceiling glitch, but I'm not satisfied. How did you beat him?

(BTW, I used all my ammo on all my weapons, health was max and so was ammo.)

User Info: zzBuddy

zzBuddy
9 years ago#2
Maybe you didn't use the tactics everyone else used. I personally started out with the Seeker pod to get rid of about a fourth, the followed up behind that with the Oxid cannon to get rid of a sixth, then I wasted all my Quanta rifle and Muon pistol on it, and then some fermion sniper shots and i was done.

User Info: JoeyNaruto

JoeyNaruto
9 years ago#3
that's exactly what I did, but whenever I get to the Muon Pistol I get hit by his seeker pod-like things. Those are hard to dodge and hit him at the same time when those are flying at you...

User Info: zzBuddy

zzBuddy
9 years ago#4
Whenever one of those homing missles came after me I would would get out in the open (preferably next to a pillar) just duck behind a pillar and jumped out and continued on.
  1. Boards
  2. Moon
  3. Just finished, need to know something . . .
  • Topic Archived