• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Moon
  3. did anyone notice...

User Info: captaincoolool

captaincoolool
10 years ago#1
One of the workers in the moon station at the beginning seems to be listening to music. It sounds like some sort of rock song. I can't tell what it is. Turn off the music on your game and look in the room right before you meet general lambert. only one of the workers has music when you get near him. Its weird. Kind of interesting
Darwin FTW! Gamertag: Captain Rule... 01001101 01000001 01010010 01001001 01001110 01000101 00100000 01000011 01001111 01010010 01010000 01010011 00100001

User Info: Tripurari

Tripurari
9 years ago#2
yeah i just checked it out too, kinda sounds like punk rock.

User Info: Tripurari

Tripurari
9 years ago#3
you know I listened a little closer and it's an actual song, with comprehensible lyrics and all. Maybe one of the developers plugging a friends song as an easter egg?

User Info: captaincoolool

captaincoolool
9 years ago#4
i don't know. i just noticed because i was running around trying to see if there was anything that i missed. apparently there was something. woot! i discovered an easter egg!
Darwin FTW!
XBL Gamertag: Captain Rule...

User Info: obishawn

obishawn
9 years ago#5
I was just checking this out. I was able to make out some of the lyrics. A lot of it runs together, but the lines that come through the clearest are "We're being watched."

As best as I can tell, the lyrics are as follows:

_________________ <-- I can't tell what this is yet.
We're being watched

We've been following you
We're being watched

I know how to _____ <-- I can't tell what this is yet.
You've been thinking

_____________ <-- I can't tell what this is yet.
Not if I'm winking

Then it just loops from here, repeating itself. I figured I would post this and maybe if we put our heads together, we might just be able to figure out the lyrics.
Metroidmetal.com

User Info: Kpwatcher

Kpwatcher
9 years ago#6
Heard it the first time I played I think.
  1. Boards
  2. Moon
  3. did anyone notice...
  • Topic Archived