• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. U.B. Funkeys
  3. New Dreamstate Hub will not update

User Info: BK_Malik

BK_Malik
12 years ago#1
I bought my son a new Dream State Starter Kit with Bones and Drift. Bones works but not Drift. Whenever Drift is put on the hub and is prompted for the download he says ok then he gets the "An error has occurred while our Funkey Technicians were bringing the new portal online..." message. Another thing, even though the check for updates option is checked the program will not check for updates when turning on the PC or when logging in.

Already tried all of the following:
Logged in as Administrator.
Internet connection is direct DSL, no router.
The check for updates option is checked.
No firewall or any type of protection running.
Tried lowering IE security - didn't work.
Tried deleting the Store file from Program Files>UB Funkeys>Radica - didn't work.
No suggestions I have found anywhere in the Forum have worked.

I need help because I cannot leave his PC connected to the internet, I connected it for this update only and it won't download, it's a big hassle to drag the tower back and forth from his to my room, connect it, etc. I can't be at home during the day with it connected in order to call Mattel/Radica support (has anyone actually had them fix this problem??).

I have to disconnect my son's PC from the internet now but I'll check this forum tomorrow and hopefully someone will help. My son is very disappointed and I am very frustrated. I'm at the point of sending the Dream State kit back and have him play only normal Funkeys from now on but I really don't want to have to do this to him.

Help please!!!

Thanks in advance.
  1. Boards
  2. U.B. Funkeys
  3. New Dreamstate Hub will not update
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A