• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CheriaRose

CheriaRose
7 years ago#1
Okay, this is help not a question, so check if this helps:

NOTE: For help about how much sun and water needs the website is for
Spring Crops: http://www.fogu.com/hm8/farm/springcrops.php
Summer Crops: http://www.fogu.com/hm8/farm/summercrops.php
Fall Crops: http://www.fogu.com/hm8/farm/fallcrops.php

There's no winter crops.

Year 1:

Spring: I prefer to plant turnips, if it's the beggining of the game, put a 6x6, so it would be 4 turnips seeds, so you let them grow and as it costs like (on average) 129 X 36 crops (if you got all) its 4644 cash, if you want to water it easier, get 2 red wonders, 1 blue wonder and a 3 wonder slot water can (Ganon's shop randomly, it costs 3000 the 3 slot one, so dont buy a 2000 or 1000).

Summer: Tomatoes is a good option. Put the tomatoes you want( I put 6 (height) x 10 field) and make them grow, when they grow, dont cut them, they re-grow, but be carefull, if you planted them joined (without leaving space between a line and another) you have to cut a line to get 2 lines.

Fall: Ca-rrots, They dont re-grow, but they grow faster than an eggplant, so do the same as you want = Field, Plant, Mature, Recolect, Re plant and so.

In Winter there's no plant to grow, it's your vacation, now...

YEAR 2!! (I really got a lot of money on this year):

Spring: Strawberries (If you got them) or Cucumber, I liked those two or whichever you chosed, cuz they re-grow, but be carefull on the water, dont exceed.

Summer: It's your choice, Onion or Corn, Corn re-grows, but Onion grows fasts so I dont know what you like more.

FALL!!!!!!!!!!!: Ahhhh.... fall, my best season of year two, from 13,000 i got 42,000 with Yam..., Yam, Yam, Yam, the best Thing it could happen to a person that plays on Fall.
SO your best option is Eggplant
NO! Its OBVIOUSLY YAM!!! EASY TO GROW, RE GROWS AND YOU HAVE A GOLD MINE!!!!!! I Harvest from 60 to 120 yams, and I got 50,000 by each one, now Im millionaire and dont care about money, I just work on Fall, and I get rich again!

HOPE THIS HELPED XD

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki
7 years ago#2
Okay, a few clarifications.

1. You can plant anything 3 x 3 (multiple of 3). Your entire field is 15 rows. If you till 3 x 15, leaving 1 column in between, you can harvest all regrowing crops.

*Use your stylus or fingernail to tap the middle crop to harvest - from the sides*

2. If you put 2 Red and 3 Blue, you can zap-water 3x5 from the "sides". Mark the 3rd, 8th, 13th row with a weed in the aisle column. Add an Indigo and 2 Green so you can water forever and 2~3 Yellow so you don't have to refill your watering can so often.

3. Don't waste your seeds. You only need one harvested crop to make a 9 seed bag in the seed maker so you can stop buying from Chen.

4. Strawberries will fail with too much sun so they're best grown in the greenhouse. Yams fail with too much water so they're not as easy to grow (and make a profit) as older HM games. Just grow everything, all crops sell for tons of gold and you'll need them all for recipes and shipping list completion and sunstones.

5. If you don't keep track of the week's weather, prepare for crop failure and/or less than A-level crops. Be extra careful with the one you need for the monthly Crop Contest.
~*~*~*~*~
~*~Sin~*~Sinistral of Chaos~*~

User Info: honorary_oracle

honorary_oracle
7 years ago#3
Lady Murasaki posted...

2. If you put 2 Red and 3 Blue, you can zap-water 3x5 from the "sides". Mark the 3rd, 8th, 13th row with a weed in the aisle column. Add an Indigo and 2 Green so you can water forever and 2~3 Yellow so you don't have to refill your watering can so often.

You mean "orange"? Yellow puts down more water but orange increases how much it can carry.
Storytellers don't make stories; they share the ones they've tracked down.
"He who has ears, let him hear." Matthew 13:9

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki
7 years ago#4
honorary_oracle posted...
Lady Murasaki posted...

You mean "orange"? Yellow puts down more water but orange increases how much it can carry.

Ah yeah, orange! Two Orange = 150 squares of water = 10 water blasts before refill.

I have yellows in my second watering can so I don't waste much time giving the trees the 34890673 water they need at once.
~*~*~*~*~
~*~Sin~*~Sinistral of Chaos~*~
  • Topic Archived