• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bionic Commando
  3. Purple Matrix needed to get 100%?

User Info: i_am_a_banana5

i_am_a_banana5
11 years ago#1
I beat the game and it says i only have 94% completed......... After I found that I was missing 6% I started playing BC:R again to finally get those stupid 12 things so I can get the purple matrix.... So I just want to know if that small room will give me 100% or if I missed something else in the game....

Thanks in advance

User Info: Adair

Adair
11 years ago#2
+++++SPOILERS+++++
If you load up that 94% save it starts you at the beginning of the end game(where you fight the Vulture Army in the sky). I think the game simply fails to save after you beat it and the credits roll because the developers didn't put a save point in there. I assumed that the % was simply how close to the end you got and didn't reflect the little orb collectibles or challenges done. I've played BC through 4 times and every time I've collected different amounts of orbs(never got all of them), done different amounts of challenges(again never did all of them), and did unlock the gun and original costume from BC:R but never got the Purple Matrix. I beat the game on all 3 difficulties and every time I beat it the save says 94%.

User Info: i_am_a_banana5

i_am_a_banana5
11 years ago#3
Can´t believe I didn´t think of that >_>... Thanks again
  1. Boards
  2. Bionic Commando
  3. Purple Matrix needed to get 100%?
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 2 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 4 Questions (2 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A