• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bionic Commando
  3. stuck in final

User Info: ZionMX

ZionMX
10 years ago#1
I'm about to stop vulture but the control is weird. It keeps asking me to press left, so I do, but nothing happens then I proceed to die.

WTF is this? I've pretty much pressed every single bind controls on keyboard and nothing jack SH!T happens.

User Info: ZionMX

ZionMX
10 years ago#2
nevermind.

User Info: Col_Kilgore

Col_Kilgore
10 years ago#3

Well how do you do it?? I can't do anything.

User Info: Adair

Adair
10 years ago#4
SPOILERS

On a keyboard+mouse setup you have to hold the direction it indicates (using the W,A,S,D keys) and at the same time quickly tap the weak punch button (F key) to drain the red bar that appears. You always have to switch to a new indicated direction half way through a red bar to continue draining it. When the Vulture is killed you want to hold the grip button and tap the jump button until Spencer is ready to fight the next Vulture.

I'm curious about a short cut for speed run purposes, but haven't tried it yet.
On the third or fourth Vulture when Spencer is connected to it, but hasn't zipped in to fight it, you can see Joe's special Vulture off to the side. If it is possible to detach from the Vulture and reattach to Joe right then it could save you having to kill the last one or two Vultures before the video with Joe starts.
...or it might not work and you'd die.
  1. Boards
  2. Bionic Commando
  3. stuck in final
  • Topic Archived