• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
  3. Why The Final Battle has big problems

User Info: o_x

o_x
4 months ago#21
whoisthisgit

Oi. Speaking of, if you want to pay anybody else to ban evade and/or regurgitate this nonsense, do PM me. I'd be more than happy to start a Paypal account or something, and I'm pretty sure my rates are competitive. ;)

User Info: WendoloKazaki

WendoloKazaki
4 months ago#22
o_x posted...
whoisthisgit

Oi. Speaking of, if you want to pay anybody else to ban evade and/or regurgitate this nonsense, do PM me. I'd be more than happy to start a Paypal account or something, and I'm pretty sure my rates are competitive. ;)

Don't enable this idiot, please. We've had enough of his crap.
actually a dog in a business suit at a keyboard
(BB: Azrael, GG: Ky?, UNIST: Akatsuki)

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 months ago#23
MasterKnight75 posted...
All I'm doing by showing the legacy they have left behind is telling them to stop doing things like turning this world into a small world by accusing me of harassing them

You literally tried to doxx someone in this very topic.

You deserve nothing.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled Advance Wars community on the web.

User Info: OrangeCrush980

OrangeCrush980
4 months ago#24
TC is a baby. Just accept that Advance Wars 1 and Days of Ruin are too hardcore for you and go back to the noobfest that is Black Hole Rising.
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.

User Info: MasterKnight75

MasterKnight75
4 months ago#25
So it's clear the topic has been derailed by people who advocate censorship to the point where they use as pretense a twisted, hypocritical definition of doxxing that makes it clear that they advocate mockery of lust-induced murder victims, considering the motive for the mockery itself *CLEARLY INVOLVES WHAT IS SHOWN ON THE THUMBNAIL OF A TOURNAMENT VIDEO THAT THEY ADVOCATED WITH THEIR BRAGGING ABOUT A FREAKING T-SHIRT*. People, do you think these should be the people who represent the Advance Wars communities? The types that want to spread hate and stagnancy like some damned virus? They already do mindless attacks on Spiritual Successor attempts such as Shattered Throne.

Do you know how much they mindlessly bash Battalion Wars as some "cash cow"? Even though Battalion Wars has good level design, consistently solid gameplay with actual balance, and signs of TLC that even includes a VARIETY of scenario responses from the soldiers, a concept that predates its usage in Fire Emblem Echoes by a freaking decade as a result. But apparently, with lines like "I've got a can of whoop*** in here somewhere" coming from the freaking Western Frontier Grunt, or how the Tundran Territories Veteran will respond to mismatching with "HA! What does Marshal Nova see in this one?"; and game design that encourages methodical offense consistently either by countering flow or by innate flow that rewards overcoming countering, Kuju Entertainment was somehow just looking for a quick buck for what people deem to be...well, you know. It's not perfect, but when the worst level in both Battalion Wars has (actually shockingly) redeeming factors, that's a good sign it's a lot better than the naysayers claim it is.

What does Battalion Wars have to do with TFB? With how both BWs' final levels actually have decent design with the decent amount of freedom you get in mobility even at the end of each of them compared to TFB, actually much more than the personal attacks, but it's clear people are interested only in continuing THAT farce.
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
  3. Why The Final Battle has big problems
  • Topic Archived