Is there a central location for AW4 designed maps or do I have to stalk people?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
  3. Is there a central location for AW4 designed maps or do I have to stalk people?

User Info: Pako Pako

Pako Pako
2 weeks ago#21
https://imgur.com/a/39fHbAD

05: Build-a-Maze. I'm just fooling around, setting up electric fence gates.

06: Fire Tail. Looks like a flower, or maybe a dragon. The main clutter is 3P scrambling for ports to build ships to capture HQ. But there is also the half-dozen ICBMs up for grabs near the top-half of the map.

07: Catch-22. Basing it off my original Map-04, setting up a 4-way archipelago map with either a focus on capturing HQ or capturing everything else.

08: Catch-21. Retooling the above map to have more "sections" rather than "layers". Also re-added player-order bonuses. (P2 starts with one of the Towers instead of a Radar, P3 starts with one of the S.Ports instead, P4 starts with the map's sole A.Port.) Everyone starts with an infantry.

09: Ringworld. Expanding the previous maps to have more "layers" than "sections"; army movement can be toward the HQ or circumnavigate and conquer each ring. Player-order bonuses: P2 starts with one of the map's four Towers instead of a City, P3 starts with an additional Radar, P4 starts with an additional Radar and the map's sole A.Port instead of a City.

10: Catfish. A tiny experimental map (I have since made more). Each of the 4P starts with 2 Infantry, by 3 ICBMs, and the map's sole factory in the middle in between everyone's HQ.
-=PakoPako=- (Proud member of board 917023!)
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
  3. Is there a central location for AW4 designed maps or do I have to stalk people?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.