noob and a salty vet continue their Advance Wars adventures

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
  3. noob and a salty vet continue their Advance Wars adventures

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 month ago#141
Nicely done.
I used deathborn guide

I’ll beat c26 once more and whenever we figure out next game I’m down
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: skater43

skater43
1 month ago#142
Thank you Looking at the guides and what I saw happening, it was amazing how predictable things went. I mean, I got off a little after day 4, which is why I took it from there on my own, but to that point, I could move my guys where he said and yeah, the enemy was right there to attack or whatever.

Playing through Paper Mario currently myself and we've got the group play of Lufia 2 going, though both those should be finishing soon. Know the retro board had a bunch of ideas thrown out for a next game or possible upcoming runs, so we can see what they come up with. Oh yeah, and maybe we could go back and finish up Twilight Princess. :)
"Never again is what you swore the time before." - Depeche Mode, "Policy of Truth"

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
1 month ago#143
Glad you got past it. :D
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled Advance Wars community on the web.

gamemaster712
3 weeks ago#144
I’ve been lazy and...
Backlog
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder

gamemaster712
1 week ago#145
Haven’t bothered in weeks...
It’s time for the taps
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
  3. noob and a salty vet continue their Advance Wars adventures

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.