Alatreon Urgent plz joon

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Alatreon Urgent plz joon

User Info: Master_Zebra

Master_Zebra
1 year ago#21
Ok! Let me know when you're ready! I'll be checking the board constantly :)

User Info: UlNin

UlNin
1 year ago#22
Room's up.

61-0874-0656-3520

Passcode 1111
Formerly the official UlNin of the Tri board.
FC: 5429 - 9908 - 0937
(edited 1 year ago)

Master_Zebra
1 year ago#23
Sorry I'm late! Had to do some things. Going right now!

UlNin
1 year ago#24
Thanx for the hunts!

Hyper Silverlos is ridonkulous. Maybe we'll figure him out some day. That Silverwind X was right down to the wire - number 2 spawned just as number 1 went down. Nice!

Let's do it again soon!

Master_Zebra
1 year ago#25
Yep, lots of fun! Well, except for the Hyper Silverlos, screw that guy. But outside of that it was great!
So ehow I feel like I did next to no damage to Savagejho, I suppose I need more aerial GS training.

Just tell me when and I'll be sure to make some time to play! We can do some Metroid DLC or more deviants!

UlNin
1 year ago#26
Funny. I thought I was next to useless on Savage Jho.

I do need a pile of Samus coins for Arm Cannon X, so I'm up for some Ridleys. And deviants. And not Hyper Silver.

UlNin
1 year ago#27
Update: all requests done. Redhelm cleared to IX. I think I might be able to solo the X - I'm getting the kill on IX at around 15 minutes including chasing him around and Dung Bombing him every time Savage Jho visits. So he's probably cappable at the ten minute marker. We'll see.

I'm up to 63% on the cheevos.

User Info: kuhchung

kuhchung
1 year ago#28
How awful is Redhelm?

Master_Zebra
1 year ago#29
Up to IX!? I struggled a bit with Redhelm I!

UlNin
1 year ago#30
Redhelm IX is Savage Jho and Redhelm. The Savage Jho is easier, but only because I suck.

Redhelm is very readable. His big damage moves are super slow and you get plenty of time to avoid them. The big sweeping toss move I actually move into for the guaranteed Adept reload. That said, if I mess up a manual reload or Frenzy Fever and he hits me with it, it's almost a guaranteed cart.

He keeps Arzuros' single-minded fixation on Honey. If he goes to feed, spread your attacks out because he's guaranteed to not notice you until flinched.

He seems pretty susceptible to gunning. Only the jump, charge, and a long series of swipes can reach you. And Adept neuters the charge. So there's very little you need to look out for if you gun him.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Alatreon Urgent plz joon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.