Ok is it me or did this game feel like a M. Night Shyamalan movie? :P *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Away: Shuffle Dungeon
  3. Ok is it me or did this game feel like a M. Night Shyamalan movie? :P *SPOILERS*

User Info: takuma_kof98

takuma_kof98
9 years ago#1
I just finished this game which I enjoyed playing very much. But what I find odd is how come the game ending didn't really tie in to how the game started. Was sword trying to "AWAY" himself in the beginning? And who was that voice that talked to Anella when she was pleading not to take Sword away? Was it Sword voice,Professor Atom or the malfunctioning ship computers? Or how about the alien Mepple? Or even better a Fupong? :P I was fine with story and twists as you got deeper into the game but how it ended just left me scratching my head. Did anyone else feel this way after finishing the game? Has anyone played and finished (Enhanced) game save? Is the ending different on a second play thru? Sorry if I spoiled anything for anyone.
"If you wanna get out of here you talk to me."

User Info: Dorfl_2

Dorfl_2
9 years ago#2
I stopped playing right after getting the DNA so I don't know. I bet it's one of those things you'll have to rely on "guidebooks" and "creator interviews" to figure out.
http://mangabyrequest.blogspot.com - I like to scanslate manga in my spare time.
Currently playing: Atelier Marie Plus, Rhapsody DS, Heracles no Eikou DS
  1. Boards
  2. Away: Shuffle Dungeon
  3. Ok is it me or did this game feel like a M. Night Shyamalan movie? :P *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived