• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Away: Shuffle Dungeon
  3. $9.99 (new) at Gamestop

User Info: Fioyl

Fioyl
9 years ago#1
Picked this up today when I saw that it was only ten bucks, and I've gotta say, it's a lot of fun. The only downside I really find is that the very nature of the dungeons makes it hard to relax, and the almost frantic pace when in a dungeon for the first time stresses me out.
I don't know exactly what I'm doing here. I can't sing and I can't dance, but just to be sociable I'll fight the best man in the house.

User Info: Dorfl_2

Dorfl_2
9 years ago#2
For $10 it's worth it, but not for any more. It's not a bad game but it's not that good either.
http://mangabyrequest.blogspot.com - I like to scanslate manga in my spare time.
Currently playing: Nostalgeo no Kaze (epilogue)

User Info: QuadB

QuadB
9 years ago#3
Apparently you also need to try Little Red Riding Hood Zombie BBQ, it's 15 bucks new
My vote goes to Mr. Thou. That's his name. That name again is Mr. Thou. - Gogo726

User Info: CharlieF

CharlieF
9 years ago#4
I picked it up for $9.99 today.
My Earth location is: N2945'5.35", W9523'49.69"
AC City Folk: Charlie Bomar 1419-0219-2892

User Info: K_Guan

K_Guan
9 years ago#5
No one wants it, thats why its only worth 10 bucks

User Info: Ransu

Ransu
9 years ago#6
Bought it for $10

User Info: Dorfl_2

Dorfl_2
9 years ago#7
If you can find it for $10, that's as much as you should pay for it.
http://mangabyrequest.blogspot.com - I like to scanslate manga in my spare time.
Currently playing: Atelier Marie Plus, Xenosaga I, Away: Shuffle Dungeon

User Info: K_Guan

K_Guan
9 years ago#8
So how's the game?

User Info: plagamesforeva

plagamesforeva
9 years ago#9
Just brought it from Best Buy for $9.99.

Someone here said that the game is $9.99 because no one wants it, but they may not be the case. Ninja Gaiden II was sold at Best Buy $9.99.

User Info: uturnabout

uturnabout
9 years ago#10
I've been playing it for a while now (about 10 hours in). It seems like a good buy for ten dollars. Many things feel unfinished/underdeveloped, so to me it is disappointing in that regard. I would pay up to fifteen for this game because I like the dungeon crawl style. If dungeon crawl is not your thing, this ten dollars is too much.
  1. Boards
  2. Away: Shuffle Dungeon
  3. $9.99 (new) at Gamestop
  • Topic Archived