This game looks kinda iffy.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Away: Shuffle Dungeon
  3. This game looks kinda iffy.....

User Info: rockmanzxomega

rockmanzxomega
9 years ago#1
Really, like every time I go to a Gamestop I see quite a few of this game, does it suck or is it a decent game? Ive never really had a hands-on experience with this one. Ive been looking at it not for the sake of buying but wondering what the heck the game is. It looks strange.

User Info: GeoX

GeoX
9 years ago#2
I bought it recently in spite of the dubious reviews, because it looked interesting, and I'm not disappointed. The dungeon system is novel, and even though it can get a little monotonous, I still was motivated to keep playing. The story seems dull at first, but at a certain point, surprisingly, it actually starts to get really interesting. Overall, I'd rate it a solid B or B+.
The wasteland of Kunlun is the lesser capital of the gods. It is the dwelling place of hundreds of spirits.--Nuogao ji

User Info: seraph6283

seraph6283
9 years ago#3
I haven't play it much yet (only bought it this pass Friday and had to work this weekend both days/nights). That said the game play is challenging/thought provoking if a bit repetitive at time (but then all video games are repetitive to some extent). The learning curve isn't very steep but it is a game you have to play with full attention and not casually in order to do well in it. I would also it is a game you have to play in the right then and now but at the same time you have to think a few steps a head as well to plan your movement, resource gathering, enemy ass kicking, etc.

User Info: Zerschmetterteru

Zerschmetterteru
9 years ago#4
I've been to every Gamestop in my area trying to find this game and have come up empty handed. I guess I shouldn't have waited so long to finally buy it.
Born to bear and write you all the details of our ending.
To write it down for all the world to see. But I forgot my pen.

User Info: gigikun

gigikun
9 years ago#5
it fails dont get it

User Info: K_Guan

K_Guan
9 years ago#6
No one is buying it, that's why they are always there

User Info: wbloechel

wbloechel
9 years ago#7
hmm interesting
Warning: Above Post May Cause Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy.

User Info: Dorfl_2

Dorfl_2
9 years ago#8
Zerschmetterteru, you should be able to get it really cheap online.
http://mangabyrequest.blogspot.com - I like to scanslate manga in my spare time.
Currently playing: Atelier Marie Plus, Xenosaga I, Away: Shuffle Dungeon
  1. Boards
  2. Away: Shuffle Dungeon
  3. This game looks kinda iffy.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived