• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Just Cause 2
  3. Free Roam & Grappling Hook questions?

User Info: Maj2004

Maj2004
9 years ago#11
Dude, play through 2 missions. It's not that hard.

User Info: Vistar

Vistar
9 years ago#12
wow...just...wow

never heard of a "tutorial" mission? This game has two (that must be the confusing part?) then you can go wherever and do whatever you want. There are no areas to unlock like most "free-roam" games. This is about as "free" as it gets.
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
-Bertrand Russell

User Info: MeowRabbit

MeowRabbit
9 years ago#13
I love his first sentence starting from the 4th word to the 8th word.

User Info: trumpetsnout

trumpetsnout
9 years ago#14
crazyinfo, your a moron. Please do the rest of us a favor and stop playing games that go above your head, perhaps try something more along the lines of Elmo's great adventure...though im pretty sure its not "free roam" either...

sigh...kids these days

User Info: Claptonvaughn

Claptonvaughn
9 years ago#15
The TC is a troll. He ranted on Alpha Protocol because the tutorial wasn't enough of a "tutorial" and now he's moved onto another game and another inane topic to go on about. In this case, a free roam game not giving free roam from the beginning, which we all (including him) know is relatively rare (if it's even ever happened) for free roam games.

He won't be reasoned with, because he is a troll. No matter how you try to talk to him, he will just repeat everything he just said but with different wording to keep the thread alive until he finds another game board to annoy.

His first post mentioned that he uninstalled the game, anyways.

User Info: Maj2004

Maj2004
9 years ago#16
Eh, I wouldn't be so quick to call him a troll. I think he's literally retarded.

Claptonvaughn
9 years ago#17
I normally don't call people trolls but in this particular case, I've seen him do it several times. Sometimes in his own thread, sometimes taking it into other people's. It's a fairly consistent act.

Claptonvaughn
9 years ago#18
To add: I don't want to get into a discussion of whether or not he's a troll. Maybe he really is just a consistently petty and socially inept moron, who knows?

User Info: pseudo721

pseudo721
9 years ago#19
*posts in crazyinfo troll topic*
Viri
  1. Boards
  2. Just Cause 2
  3. Free Roam & Grappling Hook questions?
  • Topic Archived