• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. READ! How to get "Sam" & Claire's relationship events. -spoilers-

User Info: Jak253

Jak253
1 year ago#1
Note: I'm playing as "Sam"/Eric.

EVENT ONE: This happens after you get James, but before you get back your memory. Stay at the first cave/seashore base. Claire tells you about how she nearly drowned. (NOTE: It has to be before Eric get his memory back! He must still think he’s Sam or this will not happen, and you can't trigger any of the other scenes!)

-After EVENT ONE you can continue the game normally (while raising your relationship with Claire), until Eric gets his memory back.

(NOTE: This I’m not sure of: If you have a very high relationship with Claire EVENT TWO may happen if you’re staying in the lab & before you get Kumiko.)

-Once you find & awaken Kumiko go back the first cave & stay. The next day explore outside & do whatever till 9:55pm. At 10:00pm enter the cave & (if you have a high relationship with Claire) EVENT TWO will occur.

EVENT TWO: Occurs when you enter the cave at 10:00pm & you both can't sleep and stay up talking. And then you’ll have a choice.

-I choose the third option, "accept it", which made Claire happy.

-Also by staying at the first cave (after you found & awaken Kumiko), you’ll trigger the “accessories” scene (& be able to make necklaces), which is needed for EVENT THREE.

EVENT THREE: By this time Eric & Claire should be holding hands. This happens if you take her to the plateau near where Kumiko crashed, pass the plane, & head way up the far northern part. Go between 4-6pm on a good weather day.

HOLD ON! NOW HERE’S WHAT THE GUIDE DOESN’T MENTION!

In order finally trigger EVENT THREE here’s how I got it:

-Trigger the “accessories” scene; Eric will remember a “song”.

-Trigger Eric’s memory of seeing cherry blossoms with his family. This happens late in the game, when you find the real Sam.

-Finally take Claire to the plateau at 3:00pm (again you must be holding hands) & wait. At 3:55pm, the scene at last triggered for me. ;)

I hope this helps future LIB3 players. :D
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. READ! How to get "Sam" & Claire's relationship events. -spoilers-
  • Topic Archived