• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. Cool dude James

User Info: VeedoEWU

VeedoEWU
6 years ago#41
LOL...that's my joke! The 3ds has a knob that some games ask you to use...similar to a joy stick but you use your thumb. But, alas, it's been a problem before and most likely will be again. I cope and move forward :)

I wish they'd come up with a new LIB. One that goes wifi...like there are a cluster of islands and we can travel by raft to one of them to meet with friends and fish together, etc...perhaps have a special ending together. I wish.
Some people see things as they are and ask, "Why?" I see things as they aren't and ask "Why not?"
~John F. Kennedy~

User Info: nicole62

nicole62
6 years ago#42
Oh that's not good if the games have caused the injury. The inside of my wrist hurts a bit too since yesterday LOL. It's probably the way I'm holding the DS.

Anyway, I've got Claire's and Eric's 3rd event so I've got all James' pictures. Now I'm not sure what the 3rd event with miss K is going to bring me.
By the way, in the walk through it said Eric's 3rd event is where they fought the bear but it's not really, it's in between where they jump over the stones. I had tried where they fought the bear several times and I gave up there and headed to the poison gas area and bingo, the event started.

That would be nice to have another LIB series. Not sure if I would like it on the WII though, too much hassle to stand in front of the tv for hours LOL

VeedoEWU
6 years ago#43
Do you have a wii? I do.

There is a wii version called, Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked. I do own it. Rainmaker beat it. I cannot...well, I get so frustrated trying to keep the people fed that I usually quit before too long. Feels more like a cooking game than any of the LIB games.

Yup, the two Bear events are in different locations. It's hard to explain without being able to share the map view.
Some people see things as they are and ask, "Why?" I see things as they aren't and ask "Why not?"
~John F. Kennedy~

User Info: nicole62

nicole62
6 years ago#44
Yeh I have the Wii. I had read about the LIB version for the Wii and that it wasn't so good so I didn't buy it.
I played the Wii fit and the Sports one a lot but I haven't picked it up for ages.

I'm progressing slowly. I'll take Miss K to the hot spring again and get her to like 'me' more. Once I've got that, I can concentrate more on hunting and then I'm out of there :)

VeedoEWU
6 years ago#45
YAY! Can't remember if you played as Kumiko yet.

Animal Crossing: City Folks is for the Wii and it is better than the ds version. The Game Cube version is very cute, but the Villagers can be rude beyond the other versions. I just cannot wait for the newest version!

Did you know that we can exchange Wii Numbers and send messages, photos and such? With the Wii Speak Channel, we can chat. We can talk more about that on SwapNote.
~John F. Kennedy~
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. Cool dude James
  • Topic Archived