• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. Cool dude James

User Info: nicole62

nicole62
6 years ago#11
The big cherry tree where you build the tree house? I'll try that.

I have got Kumiko now but she's still sleeping so I decided to go and get the herb and took Eric and shoot, the bear event happened lol so I quit and started the day again because I don't want to jinx anything and are waiting for James and Kumiko's first event. Then I'll go and fight the bear again :)

User Info: VeedoEWU

VeedoEWU
6 years ago#12
Not the Treehouse. It's the Tree where you take the raft that goes so fast. The first time you go there, it's for medicine. I think Yunakitty called the ending, "The Satellite Ending."
Some people see things as they are and ask, "Why?" I see things as they aren't and ask "Why not?"
~John F. Kennedy~

nicole62
6 years ago#13
I see but I thought that wasn't relevant for James because in the walkthrough it says you can't meet Sam and make the medicine so I thought there was no point in building the raft again but having read the endings, I better build it lol and I also see I have to fix Kumiko's father's room. Still so much to do. I'm too focused on getting the first event with K. so I can get the others and then go and hunt more as hunting is a nightmare I find. Wolves are easy but I can not seem to catch anything with a large trap.

The strange thing is that when I went into the photoroom, nothing happened, he didn't find out anything shocking, only found the paper with the code but having said that, I can't remember who I took into the room now! Maybe I didn't take Eric. I'll have to take him in and see what happens.

VeedoEWU
6 years ago#14
Good idea! I just know some of the photos come from relationship events and some from endings and some from storyline. I'd have to dig deep into my notes to say which one comes from where, but I actually could do it...lol
Some people see things as they are and ask, "Why?" I see things as they aren't and ask "Why not?"
~John F. Kennedy~

nicole62
6 years ago#15
Mmm nothing triggers when I take Eric to the photoroom. Not sure if it's already messed up now as I didn't do that straight away.
I wish miss K would stop chiming so I can get on with things lol. I might take her into the hot tub today, see if that helps :)

VeedoEWU
6 years ago#16
I know that with the alternate characters (James and Kumiko) certain things don't need triggering to complete their sides of the story. Perhaps that is the case with the photo room. This story isn't about Sam/Eric....perhaps. By the time I check my notes, you'll be on to the next thing...lol. You are doing great!
~John F. Kennedy~

nicole62
6 years ago#17
I haven't played for ages. Not been well but hopefully I can pick up where I left off and get miss K to like James more :) I'll let you know once I get some more progress.

VeedoEWU
6 years ago#18
Hope you feel better soon!
~John F. Kennedy~

nicole62
6 years ago#19
Thanks. I'm feeling a lot better.

Finally played again today and I've got the first events for Kumiko and Claire and the first two events for Eric. Finally.
Kumiko's second event, is that when you go through the bat cave and then to where the 2 white mushrooms are? It says something about not going all the way down where you raft but still on the upper side of the river but I'm not sure if it's the area where the bear was or indeed where you raft to the jungle.

nicole62
6 years ago#20
Ah, got Claire's 2nd event too. That was an easy one. I suddenly thought that maybe I needed Claire's 2nd event before I could trigger Kumiko's 2nd event. I keep on walking around the lake but nothing happens so maybe now I'll go back to the Lab and see if I can find out where I need to take miss K.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. Cool dude James
  • Topic Archived