• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. Silly question

User Info: nicole62

nicole62
6 years ago#11
Thank you! That means I will have to start Claire again because I've already built the bath. I can't remember if I had the event in the swamp but probably not as I have no pictures in James' album yet.
I'm almost done with the tree house, only the leaves to go so maybe after that, I'll finish Claire and start James.

User Info: VeedoEWU

VeedoEWU
6 years ago#12
I do have a list of all the pictures in the album. Not sure if Claire and James's event gives a pic, but if you like I can take a look. I know that James and Claire's event does. LOL...just depends on whose side of the story we're talking about. I think you will enjoy James' side...btw, I noted that as James, I could dive right away...but fighting is harder and so is survival since he always brought the good stuff.

How's it going?
Some people see things as they are and ask, "Why?" I see things as they aren't and ask "Why not?"
~John F. Kennedy~

User Info: nicole62

nicole62
6 years ago#13
I'm done playing Claire. I'm not getting any further and because I didn't take notes, I have no idea which events I have triggered so I'll play her again later on.
I'll open a new topic about James as I started playing like him last night :)
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. Silly question
  • Topic Archived