• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. I've got a VERY glitchy game I think...

User Info: Xoneris

Xoneris
7 years ago#1
I have the game and now I'm running into just about every single problem there can be found on it. The chimp ALWAYS gets angry when I try to talk to it, my traps (small trap/fish trap) disappear after one use, the large trap disappears overnight, and items like the vines don't regenerate. I want to finish the game but it's seeming to be impossible! Is this normal or is the game a rip-off for me? Is there a way to fix it?

User Info: Rainmaker59

Rainmaker59
7 years ago#2
It's been several years since I played this so I'm having a hard time remembering the exact details. With the chimp it could be a matter of the difficulty of talking to it successfully and not a glitch. I know imitating the gorilla in LiB2 was quite difficult and resulted in failure far more often than success.

With the traps, are you using the best materials you have? Traps can last from one to three days. Using the higher quality materials results in longer lasting traps.

Items generally take three or four days to regenerate. Are you waiting long enough?
3DS FC: 3265-5063-5380
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. ~ John Lennon
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. I've got a VERY glitchy game I think...
  • Topic Archived