• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. Rare Fish I've caught

User Info: SigmaOrbis234

SigmaOrbis234
7 years ago#1
This is all the rare fish I've caught with it's location and the lure needed to catch it with (highest grade)

Shrimp: Quarry Diving and dolphin spot, Sea lure C
Striped Beakperch: Quarry, part of the beach where there are oysters, Sea lure A and up,
Carp: Underground Lake, right side of the large rock, special lure,(kill all the eels and white carps first)
Japanese Huchen: Underground lake, from the elavator, run south until you hit a wall then run to the west and fish the nearest body of water, spacial lure (be careful, it is f*cking strong, it got away 3 times before I could catch it, just like red panda)
Black Bass: Lower part of the lake, on the base of the left river's waterfall, fish the body of water on the right side of the waterfall, River Lure A and up.
Salmon: Lower part of the lake, on the right river, fish the body of water from the raised bit of land (kill all the white carps first), Special lure
Rainbow Trout (not so rare): Lake, from the little island in the middle, jump 1 stone to the left, then 1 stone up (kill all the white carps first), River Lure B and up
Broken Radio (It is not a fish but you can fish it up): Lake, fish on the little island in the middle of the lake while facing to the north, Special Lure

NB: After catching the Broken Radio, my Player was like "Huh? It's not a fish, Ah! it's a radio!"
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. Rare Fish I've caught
  • Topic Archived