• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. Kumiko's event picture and broken radio *possible spoilers*

User Info: gutzsant

gutzsant
7 years ago#1
I'm trying to complete everything possible with Kumiko before I start again with other characters. I've been able to complete all recipes and even fish most fishes, with the exception of the Sea Bream. I have already found all relationship events with James and Claire and I have already achieved the plane ending. But I'm still missing one picture from Kumiko's "Event" section of the Album, the 7th, the one right before the last one with James and the bear.

I'm also missing all three Eric relationship events as I can't trigger the first one. I believe I need to find the broken radio in the Underground Lake before being able to trigger that first event with Eric, but I have fished several times there (enough to collect all rare fishes, even the Japanese Huchen) and I'm still unable to get the broken radio.

Could anyone tell me exactly in which part of the Underground Lake do I fish to find the broken radio and if I need to use a particular lure to get it? If the event picture I'm missing is not related to Eric relationship events, what do I need to do to get that missing photo?

gutzsant
7 years ago#2
Never mind. While I was unable to trigger Eric's relationship events (and I suspect that since I already have all James' events, I can no longer get Eric's), I did find both the broken radio and the semi final picture. For reference for other players, the broken radio is not in the Underground Lake as the FAQs say but in the middle of the small Island at the center of the regular Lake while facing north. It took me just one try with a special lure after spear fishing all common fish first. The 7th memory / photo event of Kumiko is achieved by going to the Plateau on a day with a thunderstorm. Not merely a storm with raining, there must be lightning as well.

gutzsant
7 years ago#3
I have confirmed that you don't need a special lure to fish the broken radio. It took around 9 tries to get the broken radio with regular bait during the very first time that I used a fishing rod in Kumiko's game and without even spear fishing first.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 3
  3. Kumiko's event picture and broken radio *possible spoilers*
  • Topic Archived