• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: risingstar777

risingstar777
8 years ago#1
=.= I've tried the radio ending, and it's not working for me! I got the right frequency and everything I heard someone talking and then I picked the option "Field of flowers" or something...and then, I went to the first beach and stayed there for a week and went to the beach everyday, but nothing happens! Can someone help me? Do I have to do something?

User Info: Keaton64

Keaton64
8 years ago#2
Not sure why that wouldn't work, since that is exactly how I got that ending. The only thing I can suggest is that you wait a few more days (it might take longer than a week depending on the answer you gave?) Or you can try the other beaches to see if the rescue shows up there instead, although this is highly unlikely since that would prevent you from getting certain fish and the raft ending on the final beach. Who are you playing as?

User Info: risingstar777

risingstar777
8 years ago#3
Keaton64 posted...
Not sure why that wouldn't work, since that is exactly how I got that ending. The only thing I can suggest is that you wait a few more days (it might take longer than a week depending on the answer you gave?) Or you can try the other beaches to see if the rescue shows up there instead, although this is highly unlikely since that would prevent you from getting certain fish and the raft ending on the final beach. Who are you playing as?

I'm playing as Claire.

User Info: Keaton64

Keaton64
8 years ago#4
Do you have a save file that is saved just before you called for help on the radio? If you still haven't gotten it after about 2-3 weeks of checking the 1st beach, you could just reload your save file right before that point and try again.

This is usually advised anyway, since after calling for help, you can't access the first beach without triggering the ending once you save after the allotted time has passed for them to arrive. These games are known to mess up at times. I've had some strange stuff go on before, like increasing stats and the non-existence of stamina mushrooms in LiB 2.
  • Topic Archived