• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
  3. CS Goto is it ? LOL he really write this?

User Info: jwsoul

jwsoul
11 years ago#1

"The space marine hefted his multilaser and shot multiple times through the three year old eldar farseer's lower torso, hitting where the kidneys would be if she had kidneys. It was by no means a certain thing with the eldar. She was biel-tan, which pleases him."

Did he lol please say its false if this is true what book?

User Info: deshields538

deshields538
11 years ago#2

I don't think that's exactly what he said but I have heard that he loves to give carnifexes multilasers and kill lots of Eldar in colourful ways.

User Info: jwsoul

jwsoul
11 years ago#3
lol man im gonna find out i wanna know why this guy is so hated oh on a different note i just read er Lord of the Night great book!

User Info: Hycanithe

Hycanithe
11 years ago#4
I hope to god he doesn't actually write like that, that is shockingly awful.
The world is made up of four elements: Earth, Air, Fire and Water. It's also wrong. There's a fifth element, and generally it's called Surprise.

User Info: generalhs

generalhs
11 years ago#5
Don't start these false rumours. It's all a lie.

deshields538
11 years ago#6

generalhs posted...
Don't start these false rumours. It's all a lie.

Every single 40K fan I have ever met has always told me never to read a Goto book. And I read the part in one of his DoW books where he says something like a Dark Reaper Exarch kicked the crap out of a Daemon Prince. >_>

User Info: kharnthebetray

kharnthebetray
11 years ago#7
deshields if you want a good right laugh read the free extract of warrior brood from the blacklibrary website
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.-parody of the litany of command

deshields538
11 years ago#8

I just read it. Goto sure does like his laser weapons, lol, but the way he over-describes everything is really annoying.

And I thought gargoyles would have been able to pierce terminator armour when a genestealer can cut through it like paper.

User Info: Rising_shadow

Rising_shadow
11 years ago#9
God, he writes like a two year old. I wouldn't even call that crap purple prose, more like brown prose.
His descriptions are horrible.
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
Vereor , Lux Lucis , Vereor Obscurum , Laus Nox Noctis Dominus!

User Info: kharnthebetray

kharnthebetray
11 years ago#10
come now Rising you can come up with better insults than that
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.-parody of the litany of command
  1. Boards
  2. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
  3. CS Goto is it ? LOL he really write this?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers