• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's HAWX
  3. deflecting missiles with TOP

User Info: darylin

darylin
8 years ago#1
I use the weapon and have it locked on my teammate, but they still get hit with weapons. Someitmes I will see a bar 1/4 of a circle around them, but I am not sure if that is like armor or how that appears. Any help on how to use? (Does the teammate have to do anything?)

darylin
8 years ago#2
OK, so I was able to get the trophy for deflecting 150 missiles (I still need to deflect 10 missiles from the team leader (have the ace trophy)). Do not really know what I did.

However, I was not able to unlock the in game task of having the TOP as your favorite weapon for 10 rounds. I only used the TOP and when the game was over it hade no favorite weapon listed (I deflected between 10-32 missiles).

Any help on how to get the TOP to appear as your favorite weapon?

darylin
8 years ago#3
Any ideas. I stil can not get the in game trophy for the favorite weapon as the TOP. I get lots of deflects, but ir is never listed as my weapon of choice for the round.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's HAWX
  3. deflecting missiles with TOP
  • Topic Archived