• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blue Dragon Plus
  3. Is it any good?

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
9 years ago#1
I recall Game informer gave it a very poor score, not that reviews matter much to me, but it doesn't hurt to be wary. I could not have loved and enjoyed the first game more, because of its story and Dragon Quest vibe, and I'm iffy on these DS sequels. I really want to jump into Awakened Shadow, which looks like FF Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time but so much better, but I can't skip over this one, which looks like FF XII Revenant Wings. Please fill me in people, on whatever you think is vital for me to know. Thank you.
Gamefaqs is my sweet addiction. Once I'm immersed in those threads, topics, and ranty coated delicious discussions, I can't pull out. That's what he said.

User Info: Gwappa

Gwappa
9 years ago#2
I loved the 360 version, couldn't get past 30 minutes of this one, then went on to really enjoy awakened shadow.

Just skip it. It's not your fault if they go changing genres for each entry in the series. I love Super Mario Bros but if they turn it into an RTS, probably not going to enjoy it.
  1. Boards
  2. Blue Dragon Plus
  3. Is it any good?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
HimikoFlynn_coneria17/26 4:09AM