• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. This game is too hard and makes no sense, how are you even supposed to play it?

User Info: aaasdjfkldsfk

aaasdjfkldsfk
1 year ago#1
Combat is clunky and my character has no special powers. I can't even beat a true foe like the Giadrome and he's apparently only the first hard boss in the game? It seems the only way to beat him reliably is to use a bowgun. In fact that's probably the easiest way to beat every monster in this game.

If only someone discovered how damage is dealt because as of now it's impossible to know. But it would have to be someone really dedicated and probably insane. The type of guy to be homeless but still have an n64 in one arm and a giant ham in the other or something. It would be a bold mission to undertake but that person would probably become notorious for it.

At any rate my guess is the best weapon in this game is long sword because you can hack and slash and feel like Sephiroth. Some of my friends claimed it was the hammer or GS but ultimately Sephiroth > Cloud. I'm sure a good hammer player would be admired. They'd be a shimmering hope and would probably inspire several others to pick up the hammer (though none would be nearly as popular as the original player). But you might as well unlock the potential of long swords. You'd need someone who's really good at assembling data and teaching/preaching.

Who knows for sure, not like there's a holy source of truth or colonel everyone should follow for this game. Regardless everyone probably sucks at this game anyway so I don't feel too bad about not getting it. I don't mean to talk junk but I don't think it's possible to be good at this game. If someone is, I'd love to see them stream it to prove it. If they don't it's like a ninja that never shows themselves, do they really exist? It'd be hard to believe in something like that. People even stream for 24 hours at times (not sure how logical that is), a few minutes wouldn't hurt them if they were legit.

Anyway trying to get good at this game quickly is giving me a splitting headache (I guess it's not meant for speedruns), might be the greek food I ate. I'm going to eat a biscuit, maybe drink some lemon tea and then lie down.

ssmp

User Info: Biscuit__

Biscuit__
1 year ago#2
there's already a topic. mods?
:V

User Info: aaasdjfkldsfk

aaasdjfkldsfk
1 year ago#3
Biscuit__ posted...
there's already a topic. mods?

Hmm you're right. That other one should probably be closed.
ssmp

User Info: NotoriousIy

NotoriousIy
1 year ago#4
yes

User Info: Teran17

Teran17
1 year ago#5
Agreed!!!
Block out the pain, make your body grow

User Info: ppmelon52

ppmelon52
1 year ago#6
this is a better thread

User Info: cypherusuh

cypherusuh
1 year ago#7
nice copypasta

User Info: NotoriousIy

NotoriousIy
1 year ago#8
btw who r u lol

User Info: gba1989

gba1989
1 year ago#9
I'd say that it's always the sheer saltiness of one's tears that enables one to play this game the proper way.
She played me like a piano - Big Boss, MGS Peacewalker
They played us like a damn fiddle - Kazuhira Miller, MGS Ground Zeroes

User Info: CrmsnFatalis96

CrmsnFatalis96
1 year ago#10
Sometimes I like to check in on this board, for old time's sake. Never disappoints
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. This game is too hard and makes no sense, how are you even supposed to play it?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A