• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Biscuit__

Biscuit__
4 weeks ago#1
i've been playing since the original mh generations, and i've gotta say, iceborne is my favourite game in the series. the qol improvements are amazing and this game is retrospectively bad because of its existence

freedom unite is just too hard to get into. i mean, your character flexes every time you use a potion, making them completely pointless because you just get hit again unless you get lucky and the monster decides to attack your palico

speaking of palicos, they suck in this game. mine always throws bombs at me right when the monster goes in the shock trap. i'm about to start my spirit combo attack, and then boom, flying across the map. it's so annoying.

anyway i finally killed the congalala even with those congas farting on me all the time.

if anyone wants to play online, i will be waiting in gathering hall 12. i have a heavy bowgun.

:V

User Info: Molivious

Molivious
4 weeks ago#2
sticky reported
Bulaga! \('o ' \ )
That means "boo!" Did I scare you?

User Info: jeof96

jeof96
4 weeks ago#3
wen
MH4U too hard for you? Download this strategy guide: http://tinyurl.com/xMH4UDSGx
If asked to stop laughing, tell them you're trying to boost your endorphins.

User Info: NotoriousIy

NotoriousIy
4 weeks ago#4
i used the bowgun but i cant shooty any arrows
y is it a bowgun if no arrows???

User Info: CSplitter

CSplitter
4 weeks ago#5
where did u get modded

we can't let bis and noto have a duopoly on topic creation. be on the lookout in the next 7-12 months so we can grab the next 500th
http://i.imgur.com/8t1rzi1.gif

User Info: NotoriousIy

NotoriousIy
4 weeks ago#6
we maintain the duopoly because we are the hidden links between the new and the old
we shall not falter, nor fail in our quest to bring 500s to this glorious glory of glories

User Info: Biscuit__

Biscuit__
4 weeks ago#7
CSplitter posted...
where did u get modded
my first attempt at this topic got modded for being off topic. obv all the previous versions of these topics were very on topic.
:V

User Info: ppmelon52

ppmelon52
4 weeks ago#8
should have got permabanned

User Info: jeof96

jeof96
4 weeks ago#9
I can never get the appeal of gacha mobile games.

Most of the people in my social circle IRL are gravitating towards freemium games.

I could understand Warframe because the economy makes sense and is not made to scam the players. Which in contrast, it gets overshadowed by the amount of mobile games designed to rob people of their money for that dopamine hit.

Idk, I'm probably ranting how I'm losing people IRL who I used to play with because they're moving away from consoles/PC to f***ing games riddled with lootboxes.
MH4U too hard for you? Download this strategy guide: http://tinyurl.com/xMH4UDSGx
If asked to stop laughing, tell them you're trying to boost your endorphins.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: CSplitter

CSplitter
4 weeks ago#10
The jokingly on-topic OP of previous iterations actually saving them. The real question is who took the time to report it.

jeof96 posted...
I can never get the appeal of gacha mobile games.

Most of the people in my social circle IRL are gravitating towards freemium games.

I could understand Warframe because the economy makes sense and is not made to scam the players. Which in contrast, it gets overshadowed by the amount of mobile games designed to rob people of their money for that dopamine hit.

Idk, I'm probably ranting how I'm losing people IRL who I used to play with because they're moving away from consoles/PC to f***ing games riddled with lootboxes.

I think some people are more vulnerable to these hooks by their nature. I only got 1 friend that dabbles in freemium stuff and he can see the problem but can't really control himself.
http://i.imgur.com/8t1rzi1.gif
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers