You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Egoist

Egoist
1 month ago#11
Bows are fantastic for some fights if you don't want to invest the time to learn every single counter/opening of a certain monster, there are videos out there doing DLC G* Fatalis family with ease, breaking all their parts without adrenaline/heroics.

User Info: tarrant042

tarrant042
2 weeks ago#12
Fernystein posted...
Resarted playing this and i was wondering: are bows good in this game? I always used blademaster weapons until now...

You ask questions, and then systematically either push back against or outright disagree with every response you get. It's not just this thread, either.

If you already know the answers to your questions, why ask them? What's your deal, exactly?

User Info: Teran17

Teran17
2 weeks ago#13
Fernystein posted...
I know that those are g-rank weapons against lr rathalos, but wouldn't the other g weapons do almost the same?

No, a G Rank hammer/GS/LS would flatten a HR village monster.
Block out the pain, make your body grow

User Info: Fernystein

Fernystein
2 weeks ago#14
tarrant042 posted...
Fernystein posted...
Resarted playing this and i was wondering: are bows good in this game? I always used blademaster weapons until now...

You ask questions, and then systematically either push back against or outright disagree with every response you get. It's not just this thread, either.

If you already know the answers to your questions, why ask them? What's your deal, exactly?

I just want to know reasons behind opinions. Also, yes, I have discovered that the other g rank weapons destroy lr monsters.

User Info: Ephamera

Ephamera
1 week ago#15
Although it's not as fun as bowgun, bow still good. Just pick right arrow type shoot and possibly element to be effective.
My own path has just begun

User Info: Fernystein

Fernystein
1 week ago#16
Ephamera posted...
Although it's not as fun as bowgun, bow still good. Just pick right arrow type shoot and possibly element to be effective.

I have heard that raw is better for bow, so it is not true?