• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. Hunters are killers, nothing less.

User Info: Ecclesiastes273

Ecclesiastes273
4 months ago#471
Octopath Traveler will be my first Switch game, but I'm refraining from getting any info on the game.

To the World players/vets, there was an email sent out recently. Found it in a secondary mail grouping. Title is "Glory to the hunters".

"You’ve battled Xeno’jiiva, unraveled mysteries and slain the Elder Dragons. Astera is deeply thankful for your service, brave hunter. Use the code below to download a set of two custom PS4 themes and six avatars."

With this balloon rat avatar, my life is complete.
Stop reporting each other. Go post in other topics and chill. -spartan99ruler (Moderator)

User Info: Biscuit__

Biscuit__
4 months ago#472
mhw vets unite
:V

Ecclesiastes273
4 months ago#473
Just you wait until the G Rank expansion/World 2 drops, and people start making claims.
Stop reporting each other. Go post in other topics and chill. -spartan99ruler (Moderator)

User Info: ppmelon52

ppmelon52
4 months ago#474
congratulations, brave hunter.

User Info: Molivious

Molivious
4 months ago#475
Didnt know mhw had vets. What a revelation.
Please.

Ecclesiastes273
4 months ago#476
Every MH has jaded RNG survivors. Even Dynamic Hunting.

User Info: Teran17

Teran17
4 months ago#477
World was onto a good thing with gold reward slots and stuff, but then they made decos the most brutal RNG the series has possibly ever had.
Block out the pain, make your body grow

Ecclesiastes273
4 months ago#478
Joker for Smash.

About to go 9S up in this b****.

User Info: Biscuit__

Biscuit__
4 months ago#479
never saw it coming
:V
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. Hunters are killers, nothing less.
  • Topic Archived