• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. Hunters are killers, nothing less.

User Info: Biscuit__

Biscuit__
1 year ago#41
the sky and the cosmos are one
>:V

User Info: CSplitter

CSplitter
1 year ago#42
Biscuit__ posted...
the sky and the cosmos are one

Will you ever curl up and become an egg?

can't tell if lore or dks reference
http://i.imgur.com/8t1rzi1.gif

User Info: Ecclesiastes273

Ecclesiastes273
1 year ago#43
"Fear the old blood." You had one job, Laurence, one job.

That cosmos/sky line is hilarious. All that eldritch insight, and that's as far as they got. Bunch of useless nerds.

The more I go through Persona 5, the less I like it. What confidants I liked are long gone, the party members had a high point with Morgana and Yusuke and mediocrity everywhere else, and these JRPGs talk too much in battles. "Nice one, Joker!" Yeah, I know it's a nice one, I genetically engineered this Unicorn three generations ago to be a sexy stallion who kicks names and takes asses. Shut up and let me fight. Oh yeah, let's recap the story every day and a half via texts to punish you for not taking three weeks to beat a dungeon.

So about to drop everyone besides Cat Paladin and Fursona Artist and three-man the the rest of the game and Protein my days away. No Gods, No Confidants, Only Stats. Beginning of September, and I'm on my third game since shelving P5.

Joker - Goes to IHOP all day/night for coffee and can be horrifically abusive with no consequences. Living the dream.
Ryuji - Discount Junpei/Yosuke/Kanji
Ann - White Devil
Morgana - Never did nothin' wrong
Yusuke - I totally see this guy bottoming out and drawing furry hentai via Patreon.
Makoto - Takes tryhard to dizzying heights. Even worse detective than Nanako.
Futaba - Points for the courage of including a neckbeard a la the typical Personafam, points lost for also being a romanceable Nanako. Better AWACS than Fuuka, not as fun as Teddie or Rise.
Haru - Haven't got her yet, but she ripped off my team name, so I'll be walking in biased.
Mishima - As much of a s*** as he is midway in his link, his personality is sharper than almost anyone in the game, and him not being an honorary Thief and more involved is a failing of this game.

So over Last Surprise. May actually buy a DLC to replace the theme if listening to Youtube gets tedious.

I'll probably beat this over the next week before Jurassic World drops.
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

Biscuit__
1 year ago#44
yeah right. I've been in mid December for over a month.

User Info: CSplitter

CSplitter
1 year ago#45
the lore lies anyways. they didn't seal the catacombs because of the old blood. they just needed to stem the influx bell-maiden red spiders
http://i.imgur.com/8t1rzi1.gif

Ecclesiastes273
1 year ago#46
BB Lore = how much fanfiction can I write before it contradicts an item description. Also cut content is canon. Circlejerkery the likes of which I'd never before seen.

Biscuit__ posted...
yeah right. I've been in mid December for over a month.

I do that with games I really like. I'm screwed.
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

Biscuit__
1 year ago#47
discord.gg/nq4X59w

User Info: s6c6u6m

s6c6u6m
1 year ago#48
hai gaiz!

User Info: ppmelon52

ppmelon52
1 year ago#49
@Biscuit__ you fool! close that portal before you cause even more damage to the ztram!

Ecclesiastes273
1 year ago#50
Haha enjoy your x30 traffic influx!
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. Hunters are killers, nothing less.
  • Topic Archived