• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. Hunters are killers, nothing less.

User Info: ppmelon52

ppmelon52
1 year ago#21
dun die

User Info: Ecclesiastes273

Ecclesiastes273
1 year ago#22
I am over 36% of this topic's posts. Told y'all y'all were cooler than me.

Gave Deus Ex: Mankind Divided a whirl on a PS Plus trial. Game freaking rules. I'm going light on the superpowers, with glass cloak being the only activated skill, and leaving like ten power points unused. Game is a little too generous with those.

Greatly enjoying the storyline of the NWO seeking out the Illuminati, and wish it went a little further down that angle. Once this trial goes out, it's back to regular programming and definitely back to this in the future.

I-I'm actually slightly excited about Jurassic World. Partly because I want to Make LS Great Again, partly so my nephew can stop asking to play Smash Bros when he comes over. I've played way too much Smash Bros against kids in the last couple of years.
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

User Info: CSplitter

CSplitter
1 year ago#23
I'll try Mankind Divided in a few days. While I don't think Human Revolution has the amazing world building of the original, it was pretty great except for the bosses. The RPG part, the AI and the general care given to the play between level design and mechanics makes for a very fun game.

DkS1 port tho. There are a few things they can fix other than the FPS (like a certain convenant) but I'm more worried about adding stuff from 3 like how they prioritise hosts with phantoms way too much when invading. Also, pls don't include the deadly fall plunge attack cancel from DkS3. I want to dive into my death and take the host with me. They will probably mess with toggle and tumblebuffing but not fix them properly leading to people discovering new ways to do it. I fear for poise.

Gank forest coming alive again.
http://i.imgur.com/8t1rzi1.gif

User Info: Biscuit__

Biscuit__
1 year ago#24
uh huh
>:V

ppmelon52
1 year ago#25
only things i can think of atm is fixing framerate and using multiple soul/humanity items at once/offering multiple covenant items.
i dont have much hope for them doing anything major like making seath not a s*** fight.

@CSplitter what covenant u talking about? gravelord? theres a few borked ones, even with pc mods helping to connect with other players.

User Info: Ecclesiastes273

Ecclesiastes273
1 year ago#26
That feel when MH has more poise than Souls.

Deus Ex MD is giving me way too many power points. I know Jensen is supposed to be OP as a mofo, but any three of these augmentations constitute a full kit, and I'm including passives. I'm about to activate some experimental augs I'll never use just so I can deactivate some of the standard augs. I can help a buddy out and use a passcode he gives me to get into an elevator, or I can convince an arms dealer to let me in the back door, or I can KO/kill a cop and take a keycard from him...or I can do a high jump.

Jensen is Meta Knight up in this b****.
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

User Info: CSplitter

CSplitter
1 year ago#27
Ya, I was talking about gravelord.

So, this happened in Bloodborne. I went to Old Yharnam to check out the floating statue bug. Moved towards the bridge that's shorty after the entrance to kill the small beast and on my way back to the lamp, with the camera panned to the sky to check out the statue, 3 sets of white dots that looked like eyes appeared in the sky for 1-2 seconds near where Yharnam is supposed to be. And they were creepy.

The Choir was right. "Here we stand, feet planted in the earth, but might the cosmos be very near us, only just above our heads?"

There are a couple of google results for that happening and I found that you can replicate it if you just walk to the bridge and back. Probably the most appropriate lighting bug I know.
http://i.imgur.com/8t1rzi1.gif

User Info: Teran17

Teran17
1 year ago#28
Does anyone know if Monster Hunter G on Wii has the SnS raw modifier of 1.5x nerfed? I heard they added up shielded rising slash and added GS charges (lol) to it, and it controls like FU, but I want the busted damage formula too.
Block out the pain, make your body grow

User Info: jeof96

jeof96
1 year ago#29
what happened to the discord?!!!!
MH4U too hard for you? Download this strategy guide: http://tinyurl.com/xMH4UDSGx
If asked to stop laughing, tell them you're trying to boost your endorphins.

ppmelon52
1 year ago#30
ded
@jeof96
https://i.imgur.com/mTOpNqQ.png
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. Hunters are killers, nothing less.
  • Topic Archived