• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. Hunters are killers, nothing less.

User Info: CSplitter

CSplitter
1 year ago#11
Need to go for swag kills with that snek whistle.
http://i.imgur.com/8t1rzi1.gif

User Info: Ecclesiastes273

Ecclesiastes273
1 year ago#12
That's a good trap stand-in, yeah.

Damn, I was making a lame Pokémon set reference with the @, but it seems I gave someone an STD notification.
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

Ecclesiastes273
1 year ago#13
Okay, better build.

120 Professional

50Vit
25End
9Str
50Skl
18Blt
18Arc

Insert Runes Here. And then Arcane forever because gotta have my cheapass magic later on.
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

User Info: NotoriousIy

NotoriousIy
1 year ago#14
btw i heard you got owned by a noob

User Info: Biscuit__

Biscuit__
1 year ago#15
Nah not me m8
>:V

User Info: ppmelon52

ppmelon52
1 year ago#16
@CSplitter when stram

User Info: TME_Guy

TME_Guy
1 year ago#17
happy new year

do u guys play mfhu?????????????????????
"NOMOBUYO, OSHI, HASHlTAWA, DOKEDA, GUNMICHA, DE, RIBURA!"

Ecclesiastes273
1 year ago#18
Had Henryk kill off Eileen for the Crow Badge, and oh wow I love these 255 Bloodtinge NPC hunters.

I love how much I have to give up for this ASAP Blade of Mercy/Shield build. It's hilarious how bad a route this is for a playthrough.

User Info: NotoriousIy

NotoriousIy
1 year ago#19
happy noob years guyz

fire cock will be over
doge is up nexte

Ecclesiastes273
1 year ago#20
I sat on a couch, ate snacks, and watched stone movies for New Year's Eve. Don't even smoke.

Bisquit and the Blades of Mercy are wrecking the house. Lack of enchant support holds it back, but these knives would be JRPG broke if they had that kind of per hit bonus. They do a good job of tearing up Labyrinths, but lol Depth 1 dungeons.

Still haven't blocked anything. Bad Horse may change that, because misreading a tell and taking extra damage is lame.

I got the game Flower so my nephews and nieces would have a casual game to play, and I was not expecting that level of quality. Tentative goty atm tbh.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. Hunters are killers, nothing less.
  • Topic Archived