• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. MH with a AI that learns?

User Info: bluecrusader79

bluecrusader79
10 years ago#11
It really would make you work towards different strategies when it figures you out. But then again you might be able to recycle these strategies. Though I like the idea, if Capcom does put it in the next MH (After MH3) everyone would be better off if the monster would not be required to kill.

I'm all for the AI idea. :P
Do a Barrel Roll! ... Now.

User Info: MHNetio

MHNetio
10 years ago#12
The monsters do it now, somewhat. According to your range and position, it'll execute assorted attacks.

Players always make the most of this as it brings down the potential attacks a monster does. Of course, there are a couple bugs in the system; congalala and rathian are known to spam forward-jumping attacks regardless of the player's position- especially triggers if you bring a cat (it'll attack the cat sometimes, whether it's alive or not). While it isn't fully detrimental to the play of the game (I mean really, does anybody have trouble with those two anyway?), it is something I've noticed in my game.

Rathalos will charge you if you stay in front of it's face for too long, and in fact most monsters will make you pay for being idle. Except akantor, which is the biggest overrated monster in the entire damn series.

User Info: edaphus

edaphus
10 years ago#13
yup, this is its name>>>Berukyurosu
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. MH with a AI that learns?
  • Topic Archived