• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. Elder Quest List (1-9*)

User Info: croda7

croda7
11 years ago#11
Anyone notices any errors, post here or send a PM to Croda on soc. Hope this helps some of you.
Thank you for your explanation. We now know you would rather look like an idiot than a competent being. -FoNgThOnGz

User Info: mx_703

mx_703
11 years ago#12
Eh, sticky is more liek it. This helps people a lot.
PSN: mx703 XLink: mx_703
My Videos:http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=foamyc2

User Info: LightJak07

LightJak07
11 years ago#13
Croda FTW! You are awesome!
Hot Momma of the A.L.C! Captain of the Gusset Ripper! Right arm of BoBoZord! Status:Z

croda7
11 years ago#14
=) thanks Jak
Thank you for your explanation. We now know you would rather look like an idiot than a competent being. -FoNgThOnGz

User Info: jawalabang

jawalabang
11 years ago#15
beat the starred quests but didn't unlock hypnoc. :(
This sig is in memory of Steve Irwin, the Croc Hunter CRIKEY! 1962-2006 PkMn FC: 0817 0279 1067 ShadowLink=Arceus

User Info: jawalabang

jawalabang
11 years ago#16
nevermind. I unlocked shen gao ren after completing the starred 6* quests and after I beat shen gao ren I unlocked Hypnoc urgent.
This sig is in memory of Steve Irwin, the Croc Hunter CRIKEY! 1962-2006 PkMn FC: 0817 0279 1067 ShadowLink=Arceus

croda7
11 years ago#17
alright, thanks for confirming that for me =)

croda7
11 years ago#18
by thanks for confirming, I wasn't sure if Shen was included when I typed that up or not. I'm glad to have a definitive answer =)

User Info: XMightyswordX

XMightyswordX
11 years ago#19
Very nice. Maybe you could help listing the quests for GH Quests?

croda7
11 years ago#20
I'm only HR7, so It would take a while =P
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  3. Elder Quest List (1-9*)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers