• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. Light in Chaos: KH;coded episode 8 details

User Info: Tgirl

Tgirl
11 years ago#1
That's right. Episode 8... The final chapter.

Title: "Castle Oblivion"
Summary: Upon removing all the bugs from this world, Sora meets an important perseon.

Perhaps, this'll change everyone's reactions from "what!?" to "ooh".. Perhaps? But wait, isn't Data!Sora's memories suppose to fade...unless, he was sent to data!CO for this...

User Info: KMAqua

KMAqua
11 years ago#2
**** yeah!
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers. " -todaystomsawyer

User Info: Eta_of_La_Grec

Eta_of_La_Grec
11 years ago#3
Ven, it better be Ven
Eta La Grec: The Mirror of Truth
Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

Tgirl
11 years ago#4
*person

Agh! Typooos..

User Info: Reiji S

Reiji S
11 years ago#5
Likely Ven.

It's slowly coming into full circle now...
"If there's one thing worse than good men doing nothing, it is they're doing something bad."

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
11 years ago#6
Ok wtf Data CO I was NOT expecting that! (which is saying something because I have about a 2 and 1/2 page list guess on where the last episode would take place >_<)

I guess this marks CO first official KH return as a level not just a cutscene?
Beware your oven may contain 1 of the four super programs needed to summon an apocalyptic monster. People who understand this sig:95

User Info: Radiantist027

Radiantist027
11 years ago#7
It's Namine
Next Games: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP), Tales of Graces (US/Wii), .Hack//LINK (PSP)..... I like RPGs, so what?

Reiji S
11 years ago#8
..Where can we find details/summaries of Coded's episodes?
"If there's one thing worse than good men doing nothing, it is they're doing something bad."

Tgirl
11 years ago#9
I think Nanani's is the best there is because it's the full script.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/mobile/mobile/file/943348/57054

Reiji S
11 years ago#10
^Thank you very much.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. Light in Chaos: KH;coded episode 8 details
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A