y does everone post here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. y does everone post here

User Info: tripp6996

tripp6996
9 years ago#1
this is the last game of the three to come out shouldnt we talk about the first 1 coming out instead of building antisapation and making useless theories. if your not shure then dont make one mostly if its pointless......................

and dont be stupid by restading anything i said twards me you know is useless and wont help you....

now please if you will write back.

User Info: MScoob

MScoob
9 years ago#2
Feel free to leave.
---

User Info: CrossTrigger

CrossTrigger
9 years ago#3
Wow, just wow.

Thank you sir, you have shown me the folly of my ways. I will leave this board for Kingdom Hearts 358/2.

Once again, I thank you. I'd give you a kiss, but this is the internet, so I hope you'll be comfortable with an e-kiss.
"Woot! Check out my phat lewt!" - Junpei Iori

User Info: Fayt2005

Fayt2005
9 years ago#4
Oh thank your great savior, liberator of the Message Boards of the East, I take my leave
Everybody needs to be an idiot once in a while
PSN: CaliburRedux

User Info: Fayt2005

Fayt2005
9 years ago#5
you*

*fkees*
Everybody needs to be an idiot once in a while
PSN: CaliburRedux

User Info: KeybladeMasterA

KeybladeMasterA
9 years ago#6
this is the last game of the three to come out shouldnt we talk about the first 1 coming out

Because, you know, it's not like we can talk about both.
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers. " -todaystomsawyer

User Info: sin2387

sin2387
9 years ago#7
Maybe some are just more interested in this games plot moreso than the others. But you could just leave the board if you don't like it no one is making you stay.
So Let It Be Written
So Let It Be Done PSN: DallasLaker

User Info: twilitalchemist

twilitalchemist
9 years ago#8
all things considering, since coded was put on hiatus, BBS is probably the second to be released
Sonic in brawl. Yeah we saw it coming when "Mario and Sonic go to the Olympic Games" was announced.

User Info: Perf3ct_Cha0s

Perf3ct_Cha0s
9 years ago#9
*Points to the door*

You can take your 4th grade punctuation with you while you're at it.
"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

User Info: twilitalchemist

twilitalchemist
9 years ago#10
topic change

Why arent we posting here??????
Sonic in brawl. Yeah we saw it coming when "Mario and Sonic go to the Olympic Games" was announced.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. y does everone post here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived