My theory on the Ven/roxas thing.. ( My first kh theory ever)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. My theory on the Ven/roxas thing.. ( My first kh theory ever)

User Info: twilitalchemist

twilitalchemist
9 years ago#21
sorry for the double post but.

The whole cloud looks like Ven and Roxas thing

okay first off Nomura has said ungodly amount of times the FF characters are cameos.

Not that nomura created the designs for the ff7 characters namely cloud, he also designed the KH cjaracter so there is a small resemblance. Its called an art style. Nomura has an obsession with spikey hair, chains, belts, Zippers, randomly placed body armor.

So there is no connection, nuff saud
Sonic in brawl. Yeah we saw it coming when "Mario and Sonic go to the Olympic Games" was announced.

User Info: Ether101

Ether101
9 years ago#22
Does the word coincidence bear any meaning to you? >_>

Well, seeing that I'm making fun of the people who think that just because they look alike that they have to be connected that's kind of a silly thing to say, don't you think?
V Look at this. V
http://www.kdingo.net/champ/pics/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6915&g2_serialNumber=3

User Info: Tgirl

Tgirl
9 years ago#23
^ We get your sarcasm. :D (But it sounded pretty serious when I first read it.)

the whole Ven heart placed into Sora is freaking me out. Why not Riku who at the time on destiny ilands was the strongest outta of all the kids? What made Sora so special? and didnt the keyblade originally choose riku but since he gave into the darkness it chose Sora instead?

Isn't that kind of the point? RIku was the strongest, therefore, he was originally going to have the keyblade. There was some emphasis on this in the first KH but....there was no real backstory behind the keyblade's choice. Why did the keyblade come to Destiny Islands of all the places in the universe? Now, that 10 years ago event might just help solve that mystery.

User Info: twilitalchemist

twilitalchemist
9 years ago#24
wow Tgirl, i got nothing

you win
What do you call Chuck Norris with a jumpsuit and a red helmet? Captain Falcon
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. My theory on the Ven/roxas thing.. ( My first kh theory ever)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived