My theory on the Ven/roxas thing.. ( My first kh theory ever)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. My theory on the Ven/roxas thing.. ( My first kh theory ever)

User Info: ShadowTheHHFan

ShadowTheHHFan
9 years ago#1
Ok, so this is my theory.

Ven used darkness for something, Probably to save Terra from some kind of fate he was going to go through, And during the process, He lost his heart. Xehanort retrieved the heart and hid it inside Soras heart so Terra couldn't find it since Xehanort wants Terra to join him in something but Terra wants to be friends with Ven for some reason.

When Sora turned into a heartless, Ven was separated from Sora instead of just Soras empty shell.

I know there is some kind of hole someone is going to point out, But there it is.
[This message was delayed until March 9, 2008] - Mathieu21
Smashbros is like ZSS' boobs. Well rounded for casual players.

User Info: ShadowTheHHFan

ShadowTheHHFan
9 years ago#2
Oh, and Ansem was trying to create a heart for Ven but failed and inturned made the heartless/nobodies. This explains why Mickey was defending Ven, He probably took him back to Ansem.
[This message was delayed until March 9, 2008] - Mathieu21
Smashbros is like ZSS' boobs. Well rounded for casual players.

User Info: felica

felica
9 years ago#3
All of these ven/roxas theory's are just variation's of the same thing. Basically what everyone is saying is that roxas is ven's nobody.

If this is true then who is sora's nobody?? Sora has to have a nobody and a nobody can't be a nobody of 2 different people.

And if anyone "Sealed" Erased"etc ven's heart into sora's it would be Terra not xehanort.
Waiting for KH BBS-Diddy will own you-4210 3647 9975
PA RU,Diddy RU

User Info: felica

felica
9 years ago#4
But the mickey taking ven back to ansem part i can agree with. If i recall correctly in the ansem reports ansem said he met mickey 10 years ago.
Waiting for KH BBS-Diddy will own you-4210 3647 9975
PA RU,Diddy RU

User Info: Tgirl

Tgirl
9 years ago#5
^ But Terra is definitely angry at Xehanort for doing something to his "friend". Most likely, about Aqua. He could also refer to Ven because he's carrying Ven's unconscious body.

It is possible that Terra was the one who placed Ven's heart into Sora but...the "hidden dimension of the past" incident doesn't make sense too much for me. He first states Ven's name but switches right towards his inner anger.

As for Sora's Nobody. It's possible that Sora and Ven's hearts merged don't you think? It can also be possible for two Nobodies out of Sora. But, Roxas seems to be a nice combo between Sora and Ven. The shirt, the necklace, and the wristband. Plus, itneresting enough that Roxas represents "twilight". Ven comes from "one side". Sora comes from the "other side". Roxas comes "in-between" both of them. ^___^

User Info: MScoob

MScoob
9 years ago#6
Plus, itneresting enough that Roxas represents "twilight". Ven comes from "one side". Sora comes from the "other side". Roxas comes "in-between" both of them. ^___^

Where is it stated that Roxas represents twilight? Ansem clearly says Roxas is a creature of darkness in KH2.
Therapist is written using the words: The RAPIST.
I love the way people try to out-troll me. xD

User Info: Tgirl

Tgirl
9 years ago#7
^ I don't mean literally representing. I'm saying this from a location perspective. Ansem placed him in the digital TT just made me thought of everyone's locations. (Even if they aren't the real ones.) For one year, Roxas lived a life in a virtual city between light and dark.

User Info: alien_gundamneo

alien_gundamneo
9 years ago#8
For one year, Roxas lived a life in a virtual city between light and dark.

What? Roxas spent 7 days in there, tops. Six in KH2, and presumably 1 prior to that.
Forget about the impossible and kick reason to the curb. That’s how we, the Gurren-Dan, do things.
Oretachi o dare datto omotte yagaru!?

User Info: MScoob

MScoob
9 years ago#9
Flawed knowledge of the Story?
Therapist is written using the words: The RAPIST.
I love the way people try to out-troll me. xD

User Info: KeybladeMasterA

KeybladeMasterA
9 years ago#10
Oh, and Ansem was trying to create a heart for Ven but failed and inturned made the heartless/nobodies. This explains why Mickey was defending Ven, He probably took him back to Ansem.

Well, first of all, the timeline doesn't sync up for that. Second, we already know the extent of Ansem's experiments regarding the heart. Thirdly, the Ansem Reports indicate that his only exposure to Keyblade wielders was Mickey.

And fourthly, if Ansem had met Ven at any point, I'm sure he would have said something about it in KHII. Mickey's excuse is that he never met Roxas, but Ansem worked intimately with him. And as methodical and analytical as he is, I'm sure he'd be intrigued.

I can't imagine him keeping quiet about it when he already discusses both Roxas and the mysteries of the heart in his final speech. He had reason to mention it, plus the perfect opportunity.

If i recall correctly in the ansem reports ansem said he met mickey 10 years ago.

No, not actually. Mickey spoke with Ansem after Xehanort's experiments with darkness began, roughly nine years before KH1, meaning one solid year after BBS.

Where is it stated that Roxas represents twilight?

Nomura himself has commented thusly. Specifically, he said that Roxas' clothes are white and black to emphasize the fact that he's "neither dark nor light."

Ansem clearly says Roxas is a creature of darkness in KH2.

You mean Ansem, who hated Nobodies with a passion? Ansem, who purposefully and admittedly dehumanized Roxas to ease his own conscience?

And, actually, all Ansem really said was that Roxas "resides in darkness," which is literally true. The World That Never Was was on the cusp of the realm of darkness, after all.
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers. " -todaystomsawyer
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. My theory on the Ven/roxas thing.. ( My first kh theory ever)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived