Answer back please!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: b10A2AR

b10A2AR
9 years ago#1
Does anyone know when this game will come out? It's really killing me inside...
b10A2AR

User Info: MScoob

MScoob
9 years ago#2
Sticky >_>
Or the data section.
Or phone up Nomura <_<
Therapist is written using the words: The RAPIST.
I love the way people try to out-troll me. xD

User Info: Adurna0

Adurna0
9 years ago#3

Or phone up Nomura

User Info: Adurna0

Adurna0
9 years ago#4

Oops, my computer messed up and only half my message is visible, at least to me. What I wanted to say was that you could just wait.

User Info: MasterVentus

MasterVentus
9 years ago#5
Well to at least answer your question the game is supposed to come out next year not counting the possible delays. we will have to wait and see what released date is in japan to at least give us a clue as to when it is released. until then maybe you should just replay all the kh games. lol

User Info: SONICINBRAWL

SONICINBRAWL
9 years ago#6
No official release date yet.

User Info: ni12345p

ni12345p
9 years ago#7
^ what he said
id proberbly give it till late '09 to early 2010
I wield the greatest power in existence! You may as well be the dirt on the bottom of my boots! Or the dirt stuck to the bottom of that dirt!-kefka

User Info: alien_gundamneo

alien_gundamneo
9 years ago#8
id proberbly give it till late '09 to early 2010

That kind of thinking only results in pain and disappointment. If you don't make up release a date, then S-E cannot possibly miss your made up date. Let S-E tell you when it's coming out; don't put words in their mouths.
Forget about the impossible and kick reason to the curb. That’s how we, the Gurren-Dan, do things.
Oretachi o dare datto omotte yagaru!?

User Info: ni12345p

ni12345p
9 years ago#9
proberbly is the main word.
i have no idea when its coming out i was just giving a time frame where i think it might come out.
I wield the greatest power in existence! You may as well be the dirt on the bottom of my boots! Or the dirt stuck to the bottom of that dirt!-kefka

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived