• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  3. I'm just gonna go ahead and say it...

User Info: Chipspirate

Chipspirate
1 year ago#1
This one had the most polished and relatable writing of all KH games.

And I'd take a 358/2 Nintendo Switch remaster with intact multiplayer even over 1.5&2.5hd on Switch.
Or any other new KH spinoff eitherhow...
(Both would be multiple Christmas , Birthdays and Eastern rolled into one).
SW 5627-8379-7387
"Japn devs just don't actually want to admit anything and just stick to throwing weak arguments of why they couldn't do it." - yahya_no_1
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Relia

Relia
1 year ago#2
I want a playable 358/2 Days remaster.

User Info: Brad527

Brad527
1 year ago#3
Days has my favorite story in the series, and I enjoy the game as a mindless sort of fun, but the core gameplay loop is so fundamentally flawed that I just don’t know if it could be remade well. It would have to be a full restructuring. The mission system is so repetitive, the combat is rough, and the bosses are probably the worst in the series.

The combat and bosses could be fixed in a full remake, but I don’t know if the mission system is salvageable.

Chipspirate
1 year ago#4
Relia posted...
I want a playable 358/2 Days remaster.

Thats pretty much the only thing I still want from SE.
Give that to h.a.n.d. once again and we're golden.

Nothing else - regardin to SE - really matters anymore.
SW 5627-8379-7387
"Japn devs just don't actually want to admit anything and just stick to throwing weak arguments of why they couldn't do it." - yahya_no_1

User Info: Dynasty_Vic

Dynasty_Vic
6 months ago#5
Days was a great game but I feel like they could have improved it with more elementals moves or just maybe more polished like the newer up to date systems.

So I mean smoother gameplay and maybe more battle options/spells which is to do with the elements of the other individual members.
Taking the Dustiflier easily for KH 358/2 Days :http://youtu.be/XH6LFvUVrjM

User Info: carvool

carvool
4 months ago#6
I agree about the writing. The fact that it has strong characters especially stands out because of how many weakly written games there are in the series. Roxas' diary is icing on the cake as well.

But yeah, the gameplay is padded to all hell. It's really frustrating at times how boring it can be. The main thing that saves the gameplay is the skill panel system.

Also why is this still the only KH game where you can play as your party members?? Granted you can't switch on the fly but it's always seemed like something obvious to me ever since the first game came out

User Info: hylianzora

hylianzora
4 months ago#7
carvool posted...
Also why is this still the only KH game where you can play as your party members?? Granted you can't switch on the fly but it's always seemed like something obvious to me ever since the first game came out

Takes too much work otherwise
#FreeKeldeo #FreeVolcanion

User Info: KingArc

KingArc
3 months ago#8
I'm new to the series as this is my first time playing through a KH game in general so I can't really say what's better from game to game. Days feels mission based and it works I like it. Panels creates a build system which is nice and intuitive. Story so far is great, but I need to play more to really give my full impression of it.
Mega Man is in smash? Say less.
https://twitter.com/iamkingarc

Chipspirate
2 months ago#9
Keep going.
It has one of the best narratives KH ever had.

The 'daily grind' makes one believe this game might be boring, but it's ingenious.
SW 5627-8379-7387
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  3. I'm just gonna go ahead and say it...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A