• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space
  3. I know i'm late.

User Info: SuperCronos

SuperCronos
4 years ago#1
But damn what an amazing game, i bought the ultimate edition years ago, but just finished it not long ago. Better late than never right?
PSN:DragonX30

User Info: Salvatori

Salvatori
4 years ago#2
It's a true classic.

8 years after it was released I'm still playing it and still enjoying it. One of the best franchises of last gen.

Dead Space 2 is even better, in some ways - action mainly.

But the original Dead Space is one of the most immersive and atmospheric games I've ever played. Especially when you play in the dark with headphones! And the graphics still hold up really well I think.

I really wish they would make a new one though, for the current gen.

SuperCronos
4 years ago#3
I started DS2 and got to chapter 3, those little necro children (can't remember the name) creeps me out. Thank goodness for the line gun lol.

User Info: Salvatori

Salvatori
4 years ago#4
Yep or pulse rifle is good for them.

But line gun is the ultimate panic weapon. When all heck breaks loose, there is nothing you'd rather have in your arsenal than the line gun!

SuperCronos
4 years ago#5
Hell yea, this time i'm using different weapons because in DS1 i went for the one gun trophy. I'll try the pulse rifle next.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space
  3. I know i'm late.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A