Military Suit glitch for impossible not working :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space
  3. Military Suit glitch for impossible not working :(

User Info: pyro922

pyro922
8 years ago#1
If you're here to insult me for cheating on the hardest difficulty, please go away because i don't want to deal wtih you.

Anyway, I made a save before the final boss, on round 2 (new game+), skipped the credits, didn't save, immediately started a new game on Impossible, but I was wearing the level 1 suit.

Did I do something wrong?
"By the way, if you like this game, buy it or die."-Line from the code of Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen

User Info: gotdangit

gotdangit
8 years ago#2

Yea I tried to do the glitch, I think I did the same thing as you but I realized I had the level one suit and just said, meh whatever and now I am on chapter 12 with the level 5 suit all legit.

Why don't you just go through it, it's not really that hard at the beginning, and once you get to the hard parts you'll have the better suits.

User Info: GerardZero94

GerardZero94
8 years ago#3
"If you're here to insult me for cheating on the hardest difficulty, please go away because i don't want to deal wtih you."

THEN WHATS THE POINT OF BEATING IT ON IMPOSSIBLE.
...as long as he doesn't come up and start slapping me with his doodle while I'm trying to play Galaga or something.-Rootbeer

User Info: solo_blade

solo_blade
8 years ago#4
Oh jeez, don't go bat**** just because people are enjoying games in a different way.
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5943/1249752228389.jpg

User Info: Canada Champ

Canada Champ
8 years ago#5
I don't know what to tell you, TC. I did the same thing as you, and I started with the Military Suit (albeit with none of my guns or ammo or nodes). My health bars (on my back) were reset back to 4, however.
HEEL
My format? Virus. To corrupt, and conquer.

User Info: GerardZero94

GerardZero94
8 years ago#6
"Oh jeez, don't go bat**** just because people are enjoying games in a different way."

Oh please, if he wants the millitary suit for immposible mode it's obvious that he just wants to get the beating impossible mode achievment in a easy way, by using this glitch, it's unfair for people who worked hard to get the achievment legit.

That's the only explaination, why else would he use this glitch?

Lemme gess, he allready got the achievment ands just want to "test" this glitch?

i mean WHY defend this glitching?

Now i'm probally going to get a response saying "achievments don't matter"
Sure, easiest response ever.
...as long as he doesn't come up and start slapping me with his doodle while I'm trying to play Galaga or something.-Rootbeer

User Info: crazyswords

crazyswords
8 years ago#7
I don't understand either . . . if you want impossible mode to feel like hard mode for most of the time, then why not just play hard?

User Info: TheOnlyFatOne

TheOnlyFatOne
8 years ago#8
I laughed at "unfair". I also laughed at "
Oh please, if he wants the millitary suit for immposible mode it's obvious that he just wants to get the beating impossible mode achievment in a easy way
" Just because people want to use the glitch for impossible mode, doesn't mean they only want the achievement..

For those who worked hard in getting their achievements, they get the satisfaction in actually achieving it without cheating or using any exploits. Why should they give a rat's ass about people who cheat?
Cheesecake W/L/SC
www.whatsupguy.com : Social Forum Revolution.

User Info: Hockeyking89

Hockeyking89
8 years ago#9
Now i'm probally going to get a response saying "achievments don't matter"
Sure, easiest response ever.

Yes, it's the easiest response ever because it's true.

How can you possibly be peeved about people's illegitimately earning achievements, when it happens a hundred times more frequently in other games, ESPECIALLY multi-player specific achievements?

It's a lost cause, man. Just drop it, and let the guy play.
Jojo_7: "a rocket launcher that shoots shurikens, chainsaws and lightning. While we're making things awesome, add some boobs and set it on fire..."

User Info: pyro922

pyro922
8 years ago#10
Wow guys, way for some of you to be asses. You can easily cheat just as much getting DLC, but I don't want to pay for that.

Doesn't matter anyway, I gave up and started Impossible without it.
"By the way, if you like this game, buy it or die."-Line from the code of Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space
  3. Military Suit glitch for impossible not working :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived